More Than Just Sushi
- That's How We Roll. Lim, Alex; Shoul, Chris // Food Management;Jul2014, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p42
The article shares insight from the authors on how they make their own sushi. They explain their strategies of making their own sushi and their emphasis on the importance of making them fresh daily. The authors also reveal their respective sushi recipes and the advantage of rolling their own...
- beautiful obento boxes. Fujimura, Sara Francis // Mothering;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 155, p68
The article discusses the obento, a culinary art form in Japan.
- Would You Trade Your Lunch for a Japanese Bento Box? Litt, Jeanne // Boys' Quest;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p30
The article provides information on preparing a Japanese bento box meal.
- MASA. Goldfarb, Brad // Interview;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p58
Presents information on the sushi restaurant Masa located in Manhattan, New York City. Examples of Japanese foods served in the restaurant; Price range of the dishes.
- Japanese please. Marcus, Amanda // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/12/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4239, p24
Reports on the increase in the number of Japanese restaurants and sushi bars in Great Britain in 2002. Number of covers served by Zuma restaurant per day in London, England; Cost of eating in Japanese restaurants; Concept of Japanese food in Britain.
- melbourne review. Lethlean, John // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p44
Features Shira Nui, a sushi restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria. Information on the Japanese dishes served in the restaurant; Background on the chef of the restaurant; Menu of the restaurant.
- Le Sushi. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p141
The article presents information on Le Sushi restaurant located in North Hollywood, California. The close proximity of the restaurant to other cities in California is mentioned. Information on the restaurant's sushi bar is presented. The article also offers information on the traditional...
- IN THE RAW. Kuh, Patrick // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p118
Features several sushi restaurants in Los Angeles, California. Asanebo; Kantaro Sushi; Katsu-Ya; Matsuhisa; Mori Sushi.
- TOP TEN SUSHI. Kuh, Patric // Los Angeles Magazine;May2006, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p171
Focuses on the top sushi restaurants in Los Angeles, California. Ocean Seafood; Bowery; Angelini Osteria.