If You Know Sushiâ€¦
- Roll Call. Gardner, Abby; McCormick, Meghan; Speer, Christine; Zivan, David // Indianapolis Monthly;Mar2007, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p140
The article reviews several sushi restaurants in Indiana including Daruma, a Japanese restaurant, Naked Tchopstix, which offers variety like the Maui roll and Playboy Roll, and Tegry Bistro, which has a collection of varieties like tuna nigiri, tuna avocado rolls and spider rolls. INSETS: The...
- ASK GAEL. // New York;1/19/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p91
Describes the Japanese restaurant, Geisha, at 61st Street, New York City. Sushi bar; Muted Japanese animation projected on the wall; Origami birds; Cockles in fragrant miso consomme; Spanish mackerel tartare with wasabi tobiko; Spicy salmon roll.
- Azuma Sushi and Robata Bar, Houston. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p54
Features the Azuma Sushi and Robata Bar in Houston, Texas. Concept; Exact location; Capacity; Average cost of lunch or dinner; Customer demographics; Labor cost as a percentage of price; Food cost as a percentage of price; Best-selling item; Slowest-selling item; Menu-makers; Owners; Specialty...
- Off The Hook. Goode, Jj // Details;Dec2008 Supplement, p106
The article reviews several sushi restaurants in the U.S. including Sushi Yasuda in New York City, Mori in Los Angeles, California, and Sebo in San Francisco, California.
- Sushi Masters event this fall becomes latest food contest. Cline, Harry // Western Farm Press;8/6/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p4
Comments on the sponsorship of the California Rice Commission to a sushi competition in California. Aim of the commission to capitalize on the popularity of sushi and oriental cuisine in the food service and restaurant business; Importance of rice to the state's economy; Plans of the commission...
- MASA. Goldfarb, Brad // Interview;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p58
Presents information on the sushi restaurant Masa located in Manhattan, New York City. Examples of Japanese foods served in the restaurant; Price range of the dishes.
- Japanese please. Marcus, Amanda // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/12/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4239, p24
Reports on the increase in the number of Japanese restaurants and sushi bars in Great Britain in 2002. Number of covers served by Zuma restaurant per day in London, England; Cost of eating in Japanese restaurants; Concept of Japanese food in Britain.
- melbourne review. Lethlean, John // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p44
Features Shira Nui, a sushi restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria. Information on the Japanese dishes served in the restaurant; Background on the chef of the restaurant; Menu of the restaurant.
- Le Sushi. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p141
The article presents information on Le Sushi restaurant located in North Hollywood, California. The close proximity of the restaurant to other cities in California is mentioned. Information on the restaurant's sushi bar is presented. The article also offers information on the traditional...