- Woman with an "art"-itude. // FoodService Director;1/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p22
The article focuses on the interest of Mary Keysor, foodservice director at Maine Medical Center in Portland, in art. According to Keysor, the creativity she displays in her art also helps her to conceptualize solutions to problems she encounters in her job as foodservice director for the...
- Sizzlin' Salads Make Sales Soar. // Food Management;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p27
Reports on the inclusion of sizzling salads in Maine Medical Center's menu in Portland, Maine. Statement of the center's director of food and nutrition Mary Keysor on the health benefits from salads; Salad choices; Integration of service preparation into operations.
- transitions. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
The article announces the promotions, appointments and retirements of several food service directors and executives including Eric Webb at the University of Wyoming, Vijay Sharma at Sodexho USA and Mary Keysor at Maine Medical Center.
- TRENDSETTERS. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p40
Profiles several non-commercial food service professionals who have won the 2002 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Silver Plate Award. Mary Keysor, director of the food and nutrition at Maine Medical Center; Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group; Lavinia...
- Hospital Power Players: Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p15
The article offers information on the removal of fatty food and sugary drinks in the cafeteria of Baylor University Medical Center as part of the employee wellness program of the hospital located in Dallas, Texas.
- Employee health is a smart investment. Pollard, Anthony // Las Vegas Business Press;6/17/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p6B
Comments on the investments on employee health in Las Vegas, Nevada. Development of health program by the Rainbow Health Centers; Achievement of education on major objectives; Details of the programs established by the Rainbow Health Centers.
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center focuses on wellness. Spear, Linda // Westchester County Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p29
Focuses on the efforts of the Hudson Valley Hospital Center to promote wellness in New York. Programs offered; Services provided; Renovations made to the Bird Cottage and Maternity Unit.
- West Bank clinic. // National Catholic Reporter;12/14/2001, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the health programs of the Taybeh Health Center in the West Bank. Features of the clinic; Creation of the Catholic charities programs; Contribution of Riyad Muaddi, a family physician, to the health services of the center.
- SCC `Wellness' center plan moving forward. Moynahan, Mary Kaye // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/2/95, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the funding approval for the construction of a wellness center at the Brentwood campus of Suffolk Community Colleges in Suffolk County, New York. Cost; Similarity to Rockland County's health/trade and convention/athletic center; Aim of the facility; Estimate of cost savings; Role of...