- Carol Sherman: Silver plate/healthcare. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p50
Features Carol Sherman, director of the food and nutrition services department at New York University Medical Center (NYUMC). Comments from Sherman; Installation of a cook-chill production system by Sherman; Achievements of Sherman in the department.
- DON'T FEAR THE REEFER. Pyper, Andrew // Quill & Quire;Oct99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p35
Reviews the book 'Highlights: An Illustrated History of Cannabis,' by Carol Sherman, Andrew Smith and Erik Tanner.
- Diderot and the Art of Dialogue. Adams, D. J. // Modern Language Review;Apr1978, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p428
Reviews the book "Diderot and the Art of Dialogue," by Carol Sherman.
- THE FOOD ENCYCLOPEDIA. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p24
The article reviews the book "The Food Encyclopedia," by Jacques Rolland and Carol Sherman.
- The Family Crucible in Eighteenth-Century Literature. Thomas, Ruth P. // XVIII: New Perspectives on the Eighteenth Century;Spring2007, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p48
A review of the book "The Family Crucible in Eighteenth-Century Literature," by Carol L. Sherman is presented.
- Level-headed returns. Nairne, Michael // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on how financial advisers can help their clients make sensible business decisions with reference to an investment policy statement (IPS). Reasons for the development of an IPS; Benefits of an IPS; Information on an IPS; Advantages of an IPS; Reference to a study by G.P. Brinson, L.R....
- Chicago's largest benefits consultants. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p21
Presents information on the largest benefits consultants in the Chicago, Illinois area.
- Working with consultants on facilities location projects. Harding, Charles F. // Economic Development Review;Spring91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p29
Presents information on working with consultants. Difficulties that may be encountered; Objective of most consulting firms; Ways in which consultants may provide value to a client; Guiding rules; Working with consultants important aspect of economic developer's job; Professional economic...
- Should you hire a consultant for your start-up? Phillips III, Reed // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;4/1/94, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p86
Presents the experience of the author on magazine consultants. Comparison between `macro' and `micro' consultants; Advantages and disadvantages of hiring consultants.