- Carol Sherman: Silver plate/healthcare. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p50
Features Carol Sherman, director of the food and nutrition services department at New York University Medical Center (NYUMC). Comments from Sherman; Installation of a cook-chill production system by Sherman; Achievements of Sherman in the department.
- DON'T FEAR THE REEFER. Pyper, Andrew // Quill & Quire;Oct99, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p35
Reviews the book 'Highlights: An Illustrated History of Cannabis,' by Carol Sherman, Andrew Smith and Erik Tanner.
- Diderot and the Art of Dialogue. Adams, D. J. // Modern Language Review;Apr1978, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p428
Reviews the book "Diderot and the Art of Dialogue," by Carol Sherman.
- THE FOOD ENCYCLOPEDIA. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p24
The article reviews the book "The Food Encyclopedia," by Jacques Rolland and Carol Sherman.
- The Family Crucible in Eighteenth-Century Literature. Thomas, Ruth P. // XVIII: New Perspectives on the Eighteenth Century;Spring2007, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p48
A review of the book "The Family Crucible in Eighteenth-Century Literature," by Carol L. Sherman is presented.
- Level-headed returns. Nairne, Michael // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on how financial advisers can help their clients make sensible business decisions with reference to an investment policy statement (IPS). Reasons for the development of an IPS; Benefits of an IPS; Information on an IPS; Advantages of an IPS; Reference to a study by G.P. Brinson, L.R....
- Chicago's largest benefits consultants. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p21
Presents information on the largest benefits consultants in the Chicago, Illinois area.
- RCA--looking toward the future. // Chain Store Age;Dec95 Section 1, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p8C
Features the Retail Contractors Association (RCA), a professional organization specializing in retail construction. RCA's newsletters; Participation in top industry trade shows; Members.
- A standard of excellence. // Chain Store Age;Dec95 Section 1, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p14C
Features the Retail Contractors Association (RCA), a professional organization which specializes in retail construction. Benefits of hiring contractors who are members of RCA; Membership to the association; RCA's code of ethics.