- Food and Festivity. Ravits, Sarah // Saint Charles Avenue;Nov2007, p46
The article highlights the fund raising event hosted by Jefferson Beautification held on September 30, 2007 in Metairie, Louisiana. The proceeds of the events will finance the beautification projects at LaSalle Park. Participants were given the opportunity to participate in various activities,...
- TWO TEN PREPS FOR DINNER. Sammon, Lindsay E. // FN: Footwear News;10/15/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 40, p6
The article reports on the Two Ten Footwear Foundation annual dinner at the New York Marriot Marquis in New York, to be held on December 4, 2007. The annual dinner raises money for the organization and honors industry members for their philanthropic commitments. The proceeds raised from the...
- A mouthful of money. Heil, Matthew // Echo Magazine;5/8/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p22
Provides information on AIDS Project Arizona's annual Dining Out for Life fundraiser on May 13, 2003. Number of restaurants participating in the event; Options for the interested diner; Participant which pledged 100 per cent of the proceeds to the cause.
- Get down with the Upper Room. C. K. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/13/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p3
The article highlights the fifth annual gala dinner and auction of the family support agency The Upper Room in Derry, New Hampshire on November 3, 2006. The fund raising event will feature a gourmet dinner, music, games, and silent and live auctions. Some items to be auctioned this year include...
- Guppies and Galas. Wimsatt, Maggie // Washingtonian Magazine;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p161
Presents a calendar of fundraising events to be held in May 2006 in Washington D.C. Capital Cooks Dine & Design on May 3, 2006 to benefit the Capital Area Food Bank; Hubert H. Humphrey Civil Awards Dinner on May 4, 2006 to benefit the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights; Landon Azalea...
- DINNER date. Gibson, Donna // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/21/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p83
Provides information on the Starlight Five Chefs Dinners fund raising event by chefs in 2005 for the benefit of the Starlight Children's Foundation Australia.
- JFC To Honor Industry Leaders at 2005 Facets of Hope Dinner. // JCK;Feb2005, Vol. 176 Issue 2, p150
Reports on the Seventh Annual Facets of Hope Dinner launched by the charitable organization, Jewelers for Children, which will be held in Dallas, Texas. Individuals who will be honored during the event; Theme of the dinner fund-raising event.
- Grand Opening Nets $5,000 for Houston SPCA. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2004, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p32
This article reports that Cantina Laredo celebrated its Houston Grand Opening with a fund-raiser for the Houston Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. A portion at all sales over a tour-day period was donated to the private non-profit haven that rescues more than 40,000 animals every...
- Caps Off. Stuart, Leigh Ann // Saint Charles Avenue;Dec2008, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p38
The article provides information on the Le Coeur d'Orleans dining event held September 26, 2008 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The event featured sumptuous food prepared by the executive chef of the Windsor Court Hotel. It also raised $15,000 for the benefit of Saint Michael's Special School and the...