Cutting Trans Fat
- Colo. State rolls-out a new mfr. brand. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the plans of Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, to introduce a series of four manufacturer branded concepts for its residence dining halls. Names of the brands; Reason for the introduction of the menus; Description of the menus; Comments from Gary Vette, operations...
- Colo. State Univ. allows 'transfers'. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the debut of a foodcourt system by Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. Branded concepts featured in the system; Availability of meal packages.
- THEN & NOW. Giacchino, Kelsey // Bulletin of the Association of College Unions International;Sep2011, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p12
This section presents an excerpt from the March 1999 issue of "Bulletin of the Association of College Unions International" about the internship program of the Sweet Sinsations CafÃ© at the Lory Student Center, Colorado State University and a narrative on the internship program. The excerpt...
- Green and Proud. // FoodService Director;8/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the planned opening of the $18-million Ram's Horn at the Commons at Colorado State University during the fall semester. Deon Lategan, director of residential dining services, says the building was built with the environment in mind. He said that they are using 100% green...
- Manufacturer brands: Colorado St. remodel adds theme stations. // FoodService Director;08/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p6
Reports that Colorado State University plans to remodel its oldest cafeteria, the 35-year-old Edwards Dining Center. Time period of how the meals will be served; Seating capacity of the center; Features of the Main Street line and others; Comments from Gary Vette, operations director.
- Cooks come out front. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that the implementation of display cooking has boosted patronage of Corbett Marketplace, a renovated dining hall at Colorado State University (CSU) in Fort Collins in December 2005. The serving line at Corbett Marketplace was replaced by CSU with a modern servery in the...
- How they coped: Freak flood hits Colo. State Univ. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
Discusses the damages suffered by foodservice operators at Colorado State University in Fort Collins during a freak flooding. Damage on food storage and the campus bakery.
- Supporting the Mission. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jun2006, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p44
The article reports on the quality of the foodservice operation at Villanova University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The university has a network of campus dining outlets known for their quality and creativity. The meal options meet the evolving student needs while preserving the financial...
- DINING CHOICES INCREASE AT UConn. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jun2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p46
Features food service at the University of Connecticut in Storrs. Variety of food service outlets; Marketplace-style dining halls that form the core of board dining; Dining units in residence complexes; Coffeeshops. INSETS: Running a Kosher Station;A Cumbersome--lf Cozy--Tradition;Expanded...