Walking The NRA Show
- Catex 2013. // Hospitality Ireland;Feb2013, Issue 81, p34
The article offers information on the CATEX 2013 event to be held in Dublin, Ireland on February 19-21, 2013.
- 5-minute interview: Denise Medved, Founder, The Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show. // Expo Magazine;Nov2006, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p16
An interview with Denise Medved, founder of the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show is presented. When asked where the idea for the cooking trade show came from, Medved explains that she has had a passion for cooking and entertaining. On keys to success, the trade show veteran says that...
- Operators, educators display systems, strategies at tech confab. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 46, p36
Highlights the 2004 International Foodservice Technology Exposition held in Kissimmee, Florida. Keynote speeches; Panel discussions on information technology; Award presentations; Educational program.
- Southwest Expo: Economy, increased food costs top agenda at confab. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p58
Highlights the Southwest Foodservice Expo held in Houston, Texas, in June 2004. Discussion of concerns over commodity prices and nutrition issues; Awarding of several foodservice employees for excellence on the job.
- Publisher's Letter. Green, Steve // PMQ Pizza Magazine;May2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p10
The author reflects on some things he discovered about the pizza industry while traveling around the U.S. One is the fundraiser created by Domino's Pizza Franchisee Brian Edler for a local charity where he attempted to break the Guinness Book of World Records by making the most number of pizzas...
- NAFEM-01 showcases newest foodservice equipment. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/10/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p98
Highlights the NAFEM.01, a trade show organized by the National Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers at Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Sponsors of the event; Programs and activities of the trade show; Features of the restaurants exhibition; Number of participants.
- Scottish show update. // Housewares;Apr2005, Issue 189, p33
The article reports that the organisers of the Scottish Housewares Show have renewed the format for 2005, in response to feedback from visitors and exhibitors. The show will be on one floor instead of two, to give it a "more sociable and comfortable feel." A variety of different stand sizes are...
- HPBExpo sports color, innovations. Ingram, Cinde W.; Paschal, Courtney M.; Myers, Donna // Casual Living;Apr2008, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p46
The article discusses the highlights of the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Expo held in Atlanta, Georgia on February 8, 2008. During the indoor-outdoor trade show, the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association announced an increase in grill shipments in 2007. The show featured samples of new flavors of...
- New Face for ScotHot 2007. // Vending International;Feb2006, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the upcoming ScotHot, a premier foodservice exhibition in Scotland, which will be held in Glasgow, Scotland on February 26-28, 2007. The trade fair will run for three days giving visitors time to research new products and services in preparation for the summer season. The...