Sodexho embraces manufacturer brands
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/7/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 108, p4
The article reports that TeleTracking Technologies and Sodexo have renewed their multi-year sales partnership for automated patient flow and transport solutions.
- Sodexho USA's PLANit program promotes environmental ethos and sustainability for employees and partners. ELAN, ELISSA // Nation's Restaurant News;1/21/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information about the company-wide sustainability initiative, PLANit by Sodexho USA, the North American arm of the Paris, France-based contract foodservice conglomerate Sodexho Alliance. The sustainability initiative aims to help employees, clients and customers to become more...
- Adapting Crossroads to healthcare. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p28
Features an interview with Al Stridiron, senior director of retail services at healthcare division of Sodexho Marriott Services. Aspects of the Crossroads Cuisines program; Patient services as primary focus; Views on the important role of retail services.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;1/6/2015, p1
The article reports on the partnership of Housing Institute with software company GuildQuality Inc. to provide discounted customer satisfaction surveys to certified professional home builders (CPHBs).
- Heeding the Call. Korn, Mel // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/28/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p10
Reports on the collaboration between manufacturers and retailers to satisfy consumers' changing needs. Advantages offered by the collaboration; What the retailers and manufacturers must remember about the collaboration.
- Springboard award winner. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/9/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4598, p50
The article reports on the Springboard's Awards for Excellence for the hospitality industry. The 2009 awards, held at the Guoman Tower Hotel, London, England saw Sodexo win the Corporate Citizenship Award. Sodexo provides food services that are specifically tailored to its customers, whether...
- Comprehensive Family Services and Customer Satisfaction Outcomes. Huebner, Ruth A.; Jones, Blake L.; Miller, Viola P.; Custer, Melba; Crithchfield, Becky // Child Welfare;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p691
Comprehensive Family Services (CFS) is a strengths-based and partnership-oriented approach to casework implemented through multiple initiatives. This study examines the relationship between the practice of CFS and satisfaction of clients, foster parents, and community partners. CFS indicators...
- GreenSpeed Driver Advisory System. // Modern Railways;Aug2012, Vol. 69 Issue 767, p8
The article features the GreenSpeed Driver Advisory System that was made available in the British railway sector through a partnership which include Cubris, ESG and Onyxrail. Aside from reducing traction energy costs, it is noted that passenger operator DSB managed to improve punctuality and...
- Celebrating 15 Years of Raising the Bar for the Building Industry. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;2/11/2014, p8
The article offers information on the partnership of the Housing Institute with GuildQuality Inc., a provider of customer satisfaction surveying for the construction industry, for providing discounted customer satisfaction surveys to Certified Professional Home Builders (CPHBs). The surveys are...