Managing Change for Success
- Catalyst converters. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p6
Highlights the American Society for Healthcare Foodservice Administrators (ASHFSA) annual conference held in New Orleans, Louisiana, in August 2005. Theme of the event; Overview of the keynote address by Ken Wasco, a former healthcare foodservice operator; Topics discussed by the other...
- Preparing for Disaster. // FoodService Director;6/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the highlights of the regional meeting on natural disaster and pandemic planning of the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management held in Newark, New Jersey in 2007. It is noted that the meeting focused on some frightening possibilities that every foodservice...
- ASHFSA confab stresses leadership, efficiency. Boss, Donna L. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p28
Highlights the Hospital Food Service Administrators national conference in New Orleans, Louisiana from June 12-15, 2005. Attendees of the event; Programs and activities; Topics discussed; Keynote speakers.
- ASHFSA to Celebrate 40th Anniversary. // Food Management;Feb2007, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p17
The article reports on the celebration of the 40th anniversary of the founding of the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators (ASHFSA) in June 2007. A conference with the theme "Menu Market Mechanics and Management" will be held from June 3-6, 2007 in Sarasota, Florida. A...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/2/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4352, p63
Presents the schedule of events of interest to caterers in England from December 2004 to April 2005. Better Hospital Food: Feast or Famine study day in London; Hospital Caterers Association national conference 2005 in East Sussex.
- Hospital caterers should act now. Mutch, Forbes // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/6/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4322, p5
Comments on developments in the hospital catering industry in Great Britain. Information on the annual conference of the Hospital Caterers Association (HCA) in 2004; Efforts to improve the quality of food served in British hospitals; Role of the HCA in the hospital food issue.
- Tech top of mind at HFM confab. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p41
The article highlights the 2007 National Training Conference for the Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management entitled "Imagine the Possibilities," in Tucson, Arizona. The conference cited restaurant trends which include the change from patient to consumer, increased use of information...
- PSA to hold technical conference. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p21
Reports that the trade organization PSA will hold its 2000 Technical Conference in Denver, Colorado. Background on the trade organization; Contact information.
- IPLOCA holds annual convention in Rome. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p28
Highlights the annual convention of the International Pipe Line & Offshore Contractors Association held on September 29-October 3, 1997 in Rome, Italy. Topics discussed; Future projects; Featured speakers; Attendees.