State approves cafeteria
- WV cafÃ© to get Stoner's touch. // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the decision of the West Virginia Department of Administration to enlist Rod Stoner, former vice president of food and beverage at the Greenbrier resort, to help them redesign its closed Capitol Complex cafeteria. According to the state's spokeswoman Diane Holley, Stoner...
- The pedigree of your equipment determines the companies you keep. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p21
Focuses on the importance of cooking equipment in achieving the goals of food service. Factors producing excellent products for cooking; Instances where products failed to perform well in the market; Tips in looking at sophisticated equipment.
- THE EURO KITCHEN. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, SPECIAL SECTION p26
Reports on kitchen equipment trends for food service operators in Europe as of October 9, 2000. Increase of demand for the central island stove; Application of magnetic induction in cooking; Versatility of steam ovens for restaurants with open kitchens.
- BUYER'S GUIDE 2008. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Apr2008, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p31
The article lists Canadian companies in the food service industry separated into various categories including food, equipment and supplies.
- FAST, EFFICIENT AND SAFE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/3/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, pXIX
The article offers tips for food service providers on how to coos the right induction cooking equipment.
- How long does foodservice equipment last? That depends on how well you take care of it. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p21
Offers tips in extending the life of cooking equipment used in food service. Reduction of damage from abusive behavior and vandalism; Elimination od the possibility of harm from carts and mobile equipment; Protection of equipment before it gets damaged; Selection of and demand for product...
- ROMAINE BATH. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;04/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p102
Features various food service ingredients. Inclusion of a recipe for Rio Grande Caesar Salad; Marzetti Croutons; Ventura Care-Free classic dressings; Desert Glory Naturesweet tomatoes; Aviko Spiritwood Ale Beer Flavored Fries; Ethical Specialty Healthy Heritage Honey; Tyson Lady Aster Crepes.
- Big production. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;12/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 24, p99
Argues that volume cooking equipment is a solution to labor shortage. Ability of the Cook-Chill system to increase productivity while reducing stress in the kitchen and delivering a consistent-quality product; Food Processing equipment; Food tubs for storage.
- GRILLER TACTICS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/3/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, pXVII
The article offers tips for food service providers on how to properly choose open chargrill.