- N.Y. Yankees' concessionaire said to face shutout at new ballpark. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/3/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on speculations that food service company, Centerplate Inc., will soon lose its contract for Yankee Stadium when the New York City ballpark is relocated in 2009. According to a Centerplate executive, a contract renewal is still under discussion and nothing has been decided...
- Yankee stadium adds Caliente Cab Co. to diverse stable of concession stands. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p26
Announces that the Mexican restaurant firm Caliente Cab Co. has opened a Mexpress concession stand at Yankee Stadium in New York City. Location of the unit; Variety of foods being offered by the unit; Other brands in the Yankee Stadium.
- Team may yank Centerplate franks. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/2/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p5
The article reports that Centerplate Inc. may not move with the New York Yankees to the opening of new Yankee Stadium in 2009. It is stated that the company has served up food at the old Yankee Stadium for more than 30 years. The company refuses to go with such plan due to its aim to sever tying...
- THE FALL AND RISE OF YANKEE STADIUM. // Sports Illustrated;4/26/1976, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p34
The article reports on the renovation of the Yankee Stadium in Detroit, Michigan.
- Rudy pitches West Side. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;4/8/96, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p42
States that Manhattan's West Side would be the most affordable city location for a Yankee Stadium. Statement from Mayor Rudy Giuliani; Who the Yankees baseball team is owned by; Expiration date of team's Yankee Stadium lease with New York City.
- The house that Ruth built. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);04/14/97, Issue 15, p25
Looks at comments from April 26, 1976 issue of `Time' magzine dealing with the opening of a refurbished Yankee Stadium. The character of the stadium made famous by Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle.
- Bronx, NY 2006. Turner, David // Spy Magazine;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p88
Presents a humorous illustration of Yankee Stadium in New York City during the year 2006.
- George will look at pitch. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/21/94, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p34
Reports on the proposal offered by the New York City officials to the owner of the New York Yankee owner George Steinbrenner that would remodel the New York Yankee Stadium. Cost of the remodelling; Features of the Yankee Stadium to be remodelled; Parking space; Luxury suits; Centerfield monuments.
- Former players recall their special moments at Yankee Stadium. Kuenster, John // Baseball Digest;May98, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p17
Presents information on experiences of several former baseball players at Yankee Stadium, New York. Identification of the players; Information on their experiences; Why it stands out in their minds.