new contract scoreboard
- Norco awards contract to Emerson. // Control Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p16
Reports the award contract of Motiva Enterprises' Norco Refinery to Emerson Process Management in Louisiana.
- Brazilian meters. // Process Engineering;Sep2004, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p8
Reports that Brazilian oil company Petrobras has awarded a contract to Emerson Process Management to upgrade metering technologies aboard nine of its floating production units in the Campos Basin in Brazil.
- Aramark Harrison Lodging. // Lodging Hospitality;6/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Aramark Harrison Lodging (AHL) will manage the Desmond Tutu Education Center in New York City. The center is due to open in September 2007. It will include 8,000 square feet of conference space and 60 restored guestrooms.
- Islamic centre for South Bank. // Building Design;5/10/2002, Issue 1532, p1
Reports on the plans of the company Aga Khan to build an Islamic education center in London, England. Location of the site; Offering from the Aga Khan Development Fund for the site; Facilities included in the planned center.
- Emerson brings new digital technology to Broom field in North Sea. // Offshore;Nov2005, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p94
The article reports on the move of Emerson Process Management to supply Lundin Britain Ltd. with digital technology designed to expand automation of the firm's Broom field development in the North Sea near the Shetland Islands in Scotland The Broom project furthers a continuing working...
- Metering deal for Emerson. // Process Engineering;Oct2002, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p3
Reports that Metco Services Ltd., a subsidiary of Emerson Process Management has won a contract to supply oil and gas metering services to oil company Conoco Inc. Terms of the deal; Comments of the managing director of Metco Services on the metering deal.
- Clean coal win for Emerson. // Process Engineering;Apr2005, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Emerson Process Management has been awarded a $7.4 million contract to automate the first large-scale coal-fired power plant to be built in China's Fujian Province. The Datang Ningde plant is intended to relieve the province's dependence on hydro-electric power. The new...
- Bids and deals. // Professional Engineering;11/24/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p8
The article presents news related to various bids and deals in engineering industries. According to a snippet, Peter Brotherhood is to supply two 24MW condensing steam turbine driven alternator sets for a floating production, storage and offloading vessel to operate off the coast of Mauritania....
- Costs slashed with digital automation architecture. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);May2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p37
Reports on the results of a plant construction study carried out by JDI Contracts. Savings to be realized through the use of the PlantWeb digital plant architecture from Emerson Process Management; Identification and comparison of five categories of costs; Cost benefits of the use of digital...