Miami, Cal Tech Earn Dining Gold
- NACUFSC-STORE AWARDS. // Food Management;Jun2014, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p8
The article announces the recipients of the National Association of College and University Foodservice's Best in the Business Campus C-Store Awards including Vanderbilt University, Carolina State University, and Syracuse University.
- Old South, New South Clash on Vanderbilt's Campus. Hefner, David // Black Issues in Higher Education;2/27/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Discusses the legal battle facing Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, over its decision to remove the word 'Confederate' from a campus building that was partially built by descendants of the Confederate Army. Reasons behind the decision to remove the 'Confederate' word; Lawsuit filed...
- Caltech ranks #1. // Skeptic;1996, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p12
Reports that `Money' magazine has rated the California Institute of Technology as one of the best colleges in the United States. Statistical information on the college fees and prestige that is associated with the teaching establishment.
- HONORABLE MENTIONS. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p25
The article presents the honorable mentions during the "Food Management's" 2011 Best Concept Award in the U.S. During the event, the University of Massachusetts presents the Southwest Delivery Express which features sustainable food initiative. Other concepts mentioned include the gluten free...
- Vanderbilt University unveils 2 avenues marketplace. // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
No abstract available.
- Vanderbilt courts college students with `Two Avenues' dining facility. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p45
Features the food court-type dining facility at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Student expenditures in the multiunit eatery during the first ten days of the semester; Responding to changes in students' taste profiles.
- Generating repeat business. // Food Management;Jul99, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the approach of Vanderbilt University's foodservice department in Nashville, Tennessee, to generate repeat business. Promotion of a food outlet; Partnership of the department with a manufacturer.
- TENNESSEE. // Advocate;10/22/91, Issue 588, p28
Reports that Joe Wyatt, the chancellor of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee rejected a faculty senate recommended that the school's antidiscrimination policy be amended to forbid antigay bias.
- Vanderbilt U. creates `Rocket Subs' concept. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee's creation of a gourmet sub shop called Rocket Subs. Location of the shop; University's partnership with Hormel; Description of the Rocket Subs.