California makes gas transfer to E10 blend
- California's Governor Sworn In. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31764, p1
Reports that Arnold Schwarzenegger, governor in California, has signed an executive order repealing a big hike in car tax. Fiscal problems in the state; Plan of Schwarzenegger to reform workers' compensation system; Issuance of orders suspending all proposed state regulations.
- Clinton administration unveils final low-sulfur gasoline rule. // National Petroleum News;Mar2000, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the regulations unveiled by United States President Bill Clinton's administration that slashes sulfur levels in gasoline but grants refineries more time and flexibility to meet the standards than were originally proposed. Percentage of reduction under the rules; Cost of the rule to...
- California Governor Sets Low Carbon Fuel Standard. // Government Procurement;Feb2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the signing of an Executive Order that establish the greenhouse standard for transportation fuels, by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Low Carbon Fuel Standard is intended to reduce the carbon intensity of the state's transportation fuels by at least 10...
- Reagan Services May Stall Calif. Budget. Saskal, Rick // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p32
Reports on the issuance of an executive order by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger for the closure of state offices on June 11, 2004 to honor the death of former U.S. president, Ronald Reagan. Elective career of Reagan as the 33rd governor of California; Effect of the Reagan remembrance...
- Renewable Energy Action Team Formed in California. // Buildings;Feb2009, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on an executive order signed by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to streamline the state's approval process for renewable-energy projects. The Renewable Energy Action Team created will identify priority areas in California for renewable-energy development and will...
- Office established to help California businesses. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/16/2010, Issue 324167, p4
The article reports on an executive order signed by California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to establish the Governor's Office of Economic Development (GoED) for helping businesses acquire direction, information and resources they need to invest and expand in the state.
- Object Lessons in Government. Hollon, John // San Diego Business Journal;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p34
Comments on the termination of Steve Gourley as director of the Department of Motor Vehicles by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in California. Executive order to repeal the vehicle license fee; Public inquiries about paying pending car tax bills; Replacement of Chon Gutierrez, former director of...
- California officially bans lead wheel weights. Moore, Miles // Waste & Recycling News;11/9/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p14
The article presents information on a bill that has signed into law by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Governor of California, and that would ban sale and use of wheel weights in California containing more than 0.1% lead starting from January 1, 2010.
- California firm to use spent yeast for fuel. // Modern Brewery Age;7/21/2009, Vol. 60 Issue 26, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the Greenhouse Co. that it will team up with Karl Strauss Brewing Co. in order to convert spent beer yeast into ethanol fuel for California businesses and residents. The announcement came after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed during a press...