FBI looks into Vinmar links
- FBI breaks ground on its new Lakefront office building. McCulley, Russell // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/19/98, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p16
Focuses on the construction of an office building to house the headquarters of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation in New Orleans, Louisiana. Design of the facility incorporating high-security and antiterrorist features; Comments from the agency's officials.
- FBI Special Agents Address the Bulverde Area Republican Women on the FBI's Weapons of Mass Destruction Program. Lamoureux, Gloria // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);7/11/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p8
The article reports that Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agents Estevan Gomez Jr. and Charles Torres provided an in-depth discussion on the bureau's Joint Terrorism Task Force and Weapons of Mass Destruction program at the Bulverde Area Republican Women's meeting on June 20, 2007.
- APPENDIX 5.3 FBI Local Offices. // Bank Security Desk Reference;2013, Vol. 2, p5
An appendix is presented of the Federal Bureau of Investigation offices, including its headquarters and field offices in the U.S.
- FBI: May Take Months to Explain Bond Firms' Role in El Paso Sweep. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p44
The article reports on the statement of U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigations officials that it may be months before they explain why three bond underwriting firms were included in a list of people and business to be searched in massive investigation of El Paso government. According to chairman...
- SJC Buy Caps Off $111M of Deals for Greenlaw. MUELLER, MARK // Orange County Business Journal;9/22/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p3
The article reports on Irvine, California real estate investor Greenlaw Partners LLC's purchase of a San Juan Capistrano (SJC) office park. It mentions its involvement in transactions worth $111 million and sakes of properties in Carlsbad, Orange and Santa Fe Springs. An overview of its sale of...
- History Buffy. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;12/9/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 13, p6
This article presents clues about a former director of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Born January 1, 1895, this man led the bureau for more than 50 years before he died in 1972. He is responsible for transforming the agency into a respected national police force. Under his...
- New FBI facility: tough case to crack. Lieber, Tammy // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/20/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p3
The article reports on the inability of the government to find a site for the new building of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in Indiana. The Government Services Agency has a plan to handle the building project. It has identified that the FBI office building needs to have an area...
- FBI treats local CEOs to target practice and terrorism lesson. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/4/95, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p2
Reports on the holding of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) annual `CEO Shoot' event which provide training and lectures on terrorism and firearms handling and shooting for chief executives. List of invitees; Background on the event.
- THE SPYING GAME. Shenon, Philip // New York Times Upfront;04/02/2001, Vol. 133 Issue 15, p8
Focuses on the arrest of Robert Hanssen, United States Federal Bureau of Investigation agent for allegedly providing secret government documents to Russia. Accusation for accepting cash and valuables in exchange for the secret documents; Death penalty faced by Hanssen for espionage; Concern...