Akzo Nobel plans Asian expansions
- Akzo Nobel Starts Construction of Coatings Plant in Vietnam. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2004, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the start of construction of an architectural-coatings plant in Vietnam by Akzo Nobel in July 2004. Purpose of the plant; Operational background of the company's Decorative Coatings business.
- Untitled. Jagger, Anna // ICIS Chemical Business;6/25/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 72, p46
The article reports that Akzo Nobel NV chemical company has planned to invest $500 million for plant expansion in China. Chief executive Hans Wijers of Akzo Nobel NV mentioned that the company expects to invest another $500 million to support the plan to achieve the annual revenues of $2 billion...
- AkzoNobel Builds New Production Facility for Automotive and Aerospace Coatings in Changzhou of China. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the start of the construction of AkzoNobel NV's production plant for its automotive and aerospace coatings (A&AC) business in Changzhou of Jiangsu, China.
- AkzoNobel builds powder coatings, decorative paints facilities in China. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;10/14/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 26, p21
The article reports on the plan of specialty chemicals manufacturer AkzoNobel to invest more than 50 million euro to build manufacturing facilities at Chengdu, China for its powder coatings and decorative paints businesses.
- AKZONOBEL BREAKS GROUND ON PLANT IN MUMBAI. // CoatingsTech;Sep2016, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p18
The article reports the move by paint and coatings manufacturer AkzoNobel as of September 2016 to start the construction of its powder coatings facility in Mumbai, India.
- briefs. // European Rubber Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p21
This section presents news briefs on the rubber industry. Akzo Nobel's Functional Chemicals business has opened a new polysulphide production plant in China. Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. is increasing annual capacity for solution-polymerised styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR) by 100,000 tonnes to...
- Akzo Nobel Begins Construction of Two Coatings Plants in China. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p15
Reports the construction of two coatings-manufacturing facilities in China by Akzo Nobel. Views of Rudy van der Meer, member of the board of management of Akzo Nobel on the facilities; Purpose of the facilities; List of the three core coatings businesses of Akzo Nobel.
- AkzoNobel opens plant in India. // European Coatings Journal;Mar2011, Issue 3, p8
The article reports that AkzoNobel NV opens a new industrial coatings facility in Hoskote, India, to achieve company growth and revenue increase in the country.
- COATING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, ps8
The article features the firm AkzoNobel Packaging Coatings Inc. North America, which is a top supplier of coatings, inks and adhesives to the packaging industry.