- Akzo Nobel plans Asian expansions. Jagger, Anna // ICIS Chemical Business;6/25/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 72, p47
The article reports that Akzo Noble NV has planned to build a powder coating plant in China and India and a wood coating plant in Vietnam. It mentioned that the company expansion is to increase its revenue and production of coating products supplies in worldwide market. In addition, the company...
- Akzo Nobel Opens U.S. Automotive R&D Center. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;8/20/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 29, p24
Reveals the plan of Akzo Nobel to expand a dispersion facility and build a new research and development center at its Pontiac, Michigan car refinishes site. Amount of money the company will spend for the expansion project; Estimate on the value of automotive refinish market in the U.S.
- AkzoNobel Builds New Production Facility for Automotive and Aerospace Coatings in Changzhou of China. // China Chemical Reporter;8/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p12
The article reports on the start of the construction of AkzoNobel NV's production plant for its automotive and aerospace coatings (A&AC) business in Changzhou of Jiangsu, China.
- AkzoNobel builds powder coatings, decorative paints facilities in China. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;10/14/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 26, p21
The article reports on the plan of specialty chemicals manufacturer AkzoNobel to invest more than 50 million euro to build manufacturing facilities at Chengdu, China for its powder coatings and decorative paints businesses.
- AKZONOBEL BREAKS GROUND ON PLANT IN MUMBAI. // CoatingsTech;Sep2016, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p18
The article reports the move by paint and coatings manufacturer AkzoNobel as of September 2016 to start the construction of its powder coatings facility in Mumbai, India.
- briefs. // European Rubber Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p21
This section presents news briefs on the rubber industry. Akzo Nobel's Functional Chemicals business has opened a new polysulphide production plant in China. Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp. is increasing annual capacity for solution-polymerised styrene-butadiene rubber (S-SBR) by 100,000 tonnes to...
- Akzo Nobel signs peroxides venture in China. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;12/21/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 24, p16
Reports that Akzo Nobel BV has signed a contract to set up a joint venture with Tianjin No. 2 Organic Chemical Plant at Tianjin, China, to manufacture organic peroxides. Tianjin Akzo Nobel Peroxides as company name; Company operations; Feedback from Frank Sherman, general manager of Akzo's...
- Akzo Nobel boosts Malaysian oleochemicals. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, Chemical Week Asia p1
Reports on a planned Malaysian expansion of Akzo Nobel. Joint venture with Pacific Edible Oil; Names of ventures; Capacity; Benefits.
- Akzo Cuts Jobs in Surface Chemistry Business Unit. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/9/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the reduction of jobs or ten percent of the workforce in the surface chemistry business unit of Akzo Nobel NV. Confinement of the cuts to North America and Europe; Decrease in operating income of the surface chemistry business in 2002.