Global MEG prices hold steady - for now
- Market must modify policies. // European Chemical News;11/24/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2078, p12
Suggests that the west European chemical market need to make modifications in terms of stocking policies and contract price negotiations in 2003, according to Tecnon Orbichem consultant Janet Wright. Reasons for the reduction in stock prices; Suggestion to European producers.
- Acrylic acid demand dulls. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2158, p13
Reports on the decline in demand for acrylic acid in Europe as of August 2005. Views of Tecnon OrbiChem executive Monica Bianchi on the status of acrylic acid market despite the decline in demand; Price per tonne of acrylic acid contracts.
- Adiponitrile. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;4/4/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2141, p15
Provides information on the state of technology and supply and demand for Adiponitrile (ADN) and the outlook for the market of the said chemical in Asia in 2005. Total world demand in tonne/year as estimated by Tecnon OrbiChem ; Reason for nylon 6,6 to lose market share to nylon 6; Expansion of...
- Call made for more innovation. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;10/6/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2071, p8
Reports on the message delivered by Chris Forsdyke of Comstratos before the Tecnon OrbiChem's Petchem 2003 conference. Absence of innovation in the chemical industry; Remarks from Charles Fryer of Tecnon on the issue; Reason for the cost-cutting in the industry.
- China No1 soda-ash maker by year-end? // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p23
Cites the prediction of chemical company Tecnon OrbiChem that China is likely to become the world's leading soda-ash producer by end-2003, overtaking the U.S. Production volume of soda-ash in the U.S.; Chinese demand for soda-ash; Total exports of soda-ash by China.
- Adipic acid. BURRIDGE, ELAINE // ICIS Chemical Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p43
The article offers business information on the uses, supply, demand, prices and outlook for the adipic acid (ADA) industry. It is most commonly used in the production of nylon. Nylon fiber accounts for 47% of the global market and nylon resin 26%. World consumption of this product stands at...
- ICIS CONFERENCES WORLDWIDE. // European Chemical News;12/5/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2174, p39
The article presents a schedule of events for executives in the chemical industry in 2006. The 10th ICIS-LOR World Base Oils Conference will be conducted in London, England on February 16-17. The 10th Asian Chlor-Alkali Conference organised by ICIS and Tecnon Orbichem will be held in Singapore...
- Shortages set to continue. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;11/29/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2126, p12
Reports on shortages in the European chemicals market, particularly acrylic acid stocks. Level of demand for acrylic acid; Statement from Monica Bianchi of consultancy Tecnon OrbiChem, on the European market; Reason for the price increase.
- New bio-materials service. // Chemical Fibers International;Sep2013, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p135
The article reports on the launch of Bio-Materials & Intermediates Chemical Business Focus (CBF) by London, England-based data analysis provider Tecnon OrbiChem.