Agrochemicals avoid the slide
- Editors' Summary. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;2001, Issue 1, preceding. p1
Introduces a series of articles about economic activity.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p34
The article presents an overview of the business conditions in Poland in 2007.
- M&W Spurs Activity; Class A Gains Expected to Trickle Down. Derevere, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;4/11/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p64
The article reports that the West Orange County saw a potential increase in activity during the fourth quarter of 2010, particularly in the manufacturing and warehousing sector which accounted for 102,000 square feet in positive absorption.
- The long and short of it. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Jan2010, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p33
The article reports on the long cycles and short cycles in economics.
- Editors Introduction and Summary. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1972, Issue 2, p233
Introduces a series of articles which deals with economic activity.
- Belgium: Structural measures needed. // OECD Observer;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 270/271, p63
The article reports on the forecasted condition of the economic activity in Belgium as it was projects to contract lightly and thereafter could possibly remain below potential well into 2010.
- The Myth Of The Quick Fix. Gertner, John // Money;Jan2003, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p21
Argues that politicians' interventions in the economy do little to stimulate growth and strength. Evidence that stimulus packages don't create long-term economic strength; Theory that slow economy is part of a business cycle that will regain strength in time; Suggestion that polticians leave...
- WJI section to provide Asian perspective. Chaliha, Kumar Amitav // Wire Journal International;Dec2004, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p46
Focuses on the plan of Wire Journal International to present a special Asian Focus section. Emphasis on economic activities of Asian countries; Assessment on account balances and foreign exchange reserves; Impact of the planned Asian section feature.
- Agrochems fail to reap. // European Chemical News;6/30/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2059, p9
Reports on the sales forecast for the agricultural chemicals industry in France for 2003. Sales in the period October 2002 to September 2003; Effect of the European Common Agricultural Policy.