- PHILIPA/BAYER REVOLUTIONIZED DATA STORAGE. // CD Computing News;Aug2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
The article offers information about the Makrolon polycarbonate compact discs from Bayer MaterialScience.
- Solvent-free raw materials for textile coating. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Nov2013, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p412
The article previews solvent free impranil raw materials for coating textiles from Bayer MaterialScience AG.
- Bayer expands production for coating raw materials in China. // European Coatings Journal;2014, Issue 5, p8
The article reports that polymer producer Bayer MaterialScience is expanding its production capabilities in Shanghai, China to deal with the country's increasing demand for raw materials for adhesives and coatings.
- Bayer enhance MDI production in Germany. // Chemical Business;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p71
The article reports that Bayer MaterialScience AG has increased the production of polyurethane raw material diphenylmethrane diisocyanate (MDI) in Krefeld-Uerdingen, Germany in 2006. The company has introduced debottlenecking measures such as an expansion project and process improvement. The...
- Two Bayer plants to hike MDI output. // Rubber & Plastics News;1/12/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
Bayer AG is increasing capacity for the polyurethane raw material methylene diphenyl diisocyanate at sites in Tarragona, Spain, and Baytown, Texas. The company, through its new MaterialScience grouping, is raising annual MDI capacity over the coming two years 30.4 percent at Baytown to 300,000...
- Bayer MaterialScience Builds New Production Facilities in China. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p12
The article reports that with the construction of new production plants for polyurethane and coating raw materials near Shanghai, Bayer MaterialScience AG is all set to increase its longterm competitiveness on the growth market of China. Hagen Noerenberg, CEO of Bayer MaterialScience, got the...
- Bayer MaterialScience AG Starts to Build Diisocyanate Plants Near Shanghai. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec2004, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience AG to build a polyurethane and coatings raw materials production plants near Shanghai in China in 2005. Products to be manufactured at the plants; Production capacity of the project; Expected year of operation.
- Cooperation may be key. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Apr/May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the reaction of Bayer to the performance of the polyurethanes sector, according to Geza Avar, European head of elastomer business development with Bayer Polymers AG. Rise in the raw material costs of polyurethanes; Problems faced by Bayer in justifying price increases; Benefits of a...
- Bayer: 'MDI tight to 2006'. Raleigh, Patrick // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the shortage of supply of methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) in Cologne, Germany as of August 2004. Reason for the shortage of supply of MDI in 2005 and 2006; Plans of Bayer MaterialScience to satisfy the needs of the global market; Allegations of foam processors against MDI...