5-minute project watch
- International Markets, Higher Prices Drive Earnings Growth. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;1/28/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p9
The article reveals the profits posted by North American chemical companies for the fourth quarter of 2007. DuPont reported earnings up 19%, to $522 million, excluding benefits, on sales up 11%, to $7 billion. DuPont's operating income rose in all business segments, helped by higher sales and...
- In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/24/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 25, p27
Focuses on the ratings given to several chemical firms by analysts as of June 2002. DuPont; Liquidmetal Technologies; Potash Corp.
- DuPont recommends raising HCFC-123 AEL to 50ppm. // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p42
States that the Acceptable Exposure Limit (AEL) of hydrocholorfluorocarbon (HCFC)-123 be raised to 50 parts per million (ppm) by the DuPont Acceptable Exposure Limit Committee. What was the former rate of the AEL of HCFC-123; Reference to the Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit (WEEL);...
- `The Miracles of Science': The new motto of DuPont's greener and more profitable future. // Chemical Business;Feb2000, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on DuPont, a chemical company. Overview of the operations of DuPont; Achievements of the company; Efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from its operations; Safety measures implemented by the company.
- DuPont revamps chemicals and specialties with increasing focus on life sciences. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;04/13/98, Vol. 253 Issue 15, p1
Reports on E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.'s plans to focus on life sciences and realign its chemical and specialties businesses into three distinct groups. Units in the life sciences group; Impact of the moves to the company's management.
- DuPont to expand adipic acid. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/30/98, Vol. 253 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the plans of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.'s DuPont Nylon division to expand its adipic acid capacity in North America.
- DuPont studies opportunities for basic chemicals investment. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;3/27/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p20
Reports that DuPont's specialty chemicals unit is studying opportunities for its basic chemicals operations in Asia. Consideration of wholly owned or joint venture manufacturing and licensing; Sales of specialty chemicals unit in Asia and the Pacific.
- DuPont To Restructure Dibasic Esters. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/05/98, Vol. 254 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the plan of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. to refocus the strategy of its dibasic esters business. Using technical and research teams to support the development of formulations; Increasing global marketing; Maintaining reliable supply from five global plants.
- DuPont opened its new Innovation Center In Turkey. // Colourage;May2013, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p97
The article reports that the chemical firm DuPont has opened its Innovation Center of science in Turkey on 11 April, 2013.