- People. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the career development of several executives in the publishing industry including Christopher Shannon at Berkery Noyes, John Kulka at Harvard University Press, and David Swords at Blackwell Book Services.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p12
Reports career developments of executives in printed circuit board industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jay Grover as president of Neltec Inc.; Selection of Dale Lee as product marketing manager of Valor Computerized Systems; Election of Benoit Pouliquen as president and chief executive officer...
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p54
Presents career developments of various executives in Orange County, California. Appointment of Robert Beaulieu, senior vice president of Harbor National Bank; Selection of Ted Bremner, manager of the Union Bank of California; Promotion of Ken Schmitz, chief strategy officer of Strata-Media Inc.
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p17
Reports career developments of executives in Orange County, California. Designation of Paul A. Micco as senior vice president of Harbor National Bank; Promotion of Sarah Creighton as project director of McCarthy Building Cos.; Recruitment of David J. Vida as vice president of H&R Mortgage Corp.
- New director plans to raise profile of DuPage mayors. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;5/27/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p12
Reports the career developments of several executives in Chicago, Illinois. Appointment of Mark Baloga for executive director of DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference; Appointment of JoAnne Carlin to vice president of resident care at Classic Residence by Hyatt; Promotion of Arlene Corsetti to...