Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Down 12%
- Goodheart-Willcox Pulls Growth out of Fiscal 2011. // Educational Marketer;7/4/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p5
The article reports that Tinley Park, Illinois-based textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. has pulled out a revenue growth in fiscal year 2011, having a revenue of 21.4 million dollars. It says that Goodheart has generated a revenue of 2.4 million dollars from the textbook adoptions in...
- Goodheart-Willcox 6-Month Revenue Climbs 34.3%. // Educational Marketer;1/23/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p3
The article reports that Tinley Park, Illinois-based vocational education textbook publisher Goodheart-Wilcox has produced $21.6 million in revenue for the first half of fiscal 2006, ended October 31, 2005. This represented a 34.3 percent increase from $16.1 million for the same period last year.
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Climbs 8% On Targeted Adoption Sales. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a report on the financial results of the U.S.-based vocational education textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. It is reported that the company generated $16.1 million in revenue in the first six months of fiscal 2005, ended October 31, 2004, up 8.2% from the same period...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the financial performance of K-12 vocational and career education publisher Goodheart-Wilcox Co. in Tinley Park, Illinois. Percentage of the increase of sales; Increase of the sales in the first nine months of fiscal 2004; Impact of the state textbook adoptions on the sales.
- G-W Rides New Adoption Wave. // Educational Marketer;1/14/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the increased revenue at vocational and career publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the six-month period for the fiscal 2013, due to significant orders for new state adoptions in Tennessee, Georgia, and Indiana.
- Revenue Declines, but Goodheart-Wilicox Sees Improving Sales Trend. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p5
The article provides an overview of the financial performance of Illinois-based publishing company Goodheart-Willcox Co. for fiscal year 2007. It has been anticipated that new editions, aggressive sales and marketing strategies will help generate a $18.4 million income for the company. Such...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
The article offers news briefs related to educational publishing in the U.S. The revenue at Goodheart-Willcox Co. declines at 14.8 percent to $18.4 million in the first six months of fiscal 2007. The revenue of School Specialty Inc., a supplemental materials publisher and distributor, increased...
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the financial performance of two U.S. educational publishers. New York-based Scholastic Inc.; Tinley Park, Illinois-based Goodheart-Willcox Publishers.
- Goodheart-Willcox Caps FY2004 With 14.3% Revenue Growth. // Educational Marketer;7/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Tinley Park, Illinois-based textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2004. Factors that contributed to its revenue growth; Increase in operating profit and net income.