- WEB 2.0 DRIVING LITERACY. // Government News;Oct/Nov2010, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p25
The article discusses the web 2.0 driving literacy tools of the libraries in Australia. They include blogs, wikipedias, and social networks which allow the libraries to carry out a literacy plan without alienating their customers. It also mentions that web 2.0 literacy tools promote reading and...
- Blogs I can't live without. Smith, Matt // Revolution (14605953);Jun2009, p21
The article reviews several advertising blogs, including Butternut Jelly, Illegal Advertising, and Life Hacker.
- WEB 2.0: HIGH TECH & HIGH TOUCH. Franklin, Diane // Credit Union Management;Feb2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p38
The article features Web 2.0, a social media credit union management, from the Credit Union in the U.S. In Web 2.0, there are many online venues that invite participation, including blogs, message boards, forums, podcasts, photo galleries and videos. These venues require credit unions to...
- FRIEND OR FOE? Jooss, Ron // Credit Union Management;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p20
The article focuses on web-based personal financial management service providers and their implication on the business operations of credit unions (CUs). According to the author, despite the general perception that the online financial management service providers are a threat to business a...
- CHOICE BITS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/15/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p12
Several excerpts from recent Editor's Choice blog entries on the Web site www.CrainsCleveland.com are presented.
- Video is preferred form of Web 2.0 content for third of etailers. // New Media Age;8/2/2007, p13
The article reports that video is the most popular Web2.0 and social commerce features used by ecommerce companies, according to E-consultancy. Over 37% use videos, while 32% use blogs and Really Simple Syndication feeds and 28% use customer ratings and reviews and discussion boards/forums. Site...
- BLOGOSPHERE. // Information World Review;Jun2007, Issue 236, p30
This section presents blogs related the comment by Web design guru Jakob Nielsen about Web 2.0. Nielsen is being criticized by one blogger for undermining Web 2.0. Free lance Web designer Justin Fleming shares the views of Nielsen. It explains that most bloggers, who are people closely connected...
- CHOICE BITS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p12
Several excerpts from different blogs of the website www.CrainsCleveland.com are presented.
- Mining THE Blogosphere. Halligan, Brian // Home Business Magazine: The Home-Based Entrepreneur's Magazine;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p46
The article discusses the significance of business blogging. It is noted that a blog allows businesspeople to engage in a two-way dialogue with customers and prospects through readers posting comments. Blogging supports search engine optimization, where each blog post becomes its own Web page...