- Veal bacon bruschetta. // Restaurant Business;10/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 20, p82
Presents various breakfast recipes in the United States. Includes Veal Bacon Breakfast Bruschetta; Honey Custard French Toast; Smoked Turkey Benedict.
- Breakfast on the Go. Dames, Mary Ann // Boys' Life;Mar1999, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p12
Presents several breakfast recipes. Hot and Nutty Cereal; Apple Pie Spiced Oatmeal; Peanutty Hot Chocolate.
- BLUE-RIBBON BREAKFASTS. // Saturday Evening Post;Sept/Oct2001, Vol. 273 Issue 5, p18
Presents several breakfast recipes rich in carbohydrates. Rice Bran Buttermilk Pancakes; Honey Granola; Sunflower Seed Waffles.
- a relaxing sunday brunch. // Redbook;Apr2003, Vol. 200 Issue 4, p199
Presents several breakfast recipe, including the Zucchini Corn Muffins.
- Eatin' High on the Hog. Sietsema, Robert // Biography;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p104
Presents recipes for several dishes in a typical Mississippi breakfast. Angel biscuits; Creamy scrambled eggs; Country ham; Cheese grits; Peach cobbler; Ingredients; Procedure.
- Jump-start the day. Trollope, Joyce // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct99, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p254
Presents the recipe for Warm and Fruity Breakfast Bowl.
- Harvest Breakfast. Briscoe, Cynthia Ann // Southern Living;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p150
Presents recipes for breakfast. Balsamic Pork Chops With Apples; Farmer's Oven-Baked Omelet; Cornbread Waffles; Jalapeno-Pecan-Mustard Butter.
- Breakfast buffet. Lee, Jodi Jackson // Southern Living;Jun97, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p182
Presents recipes for breakfast. Cranberry-Raspberry Drink; Orange-Raisin Muffins; Scrambled Egg Enchiladas; Bacon Monkey Bread; Apple Fritters.
- CHRISTMAS MORNING. // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Dec2003, Vol. 27 Issue 173, p62
Presents several breakfast recipes ideal for Christmas mornings including Cranberry and Almond Scones.
- Breakfast strata. Tribole, Evelyn // Shape;Aug99, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p68
Presents a makeover recipe for breakfast. Replacements for several ingredients; Nutritional value; Cooking instructions.