Leaders: Transportation, higher educ. to gain greatest
- The black art of branding. Mitchell, Alan // Brand Strategy;May2002, Issue 159, p40
Examines how successful brands maintain superstar status. Brands included in the 1996 Interbrand list of the world's greatest brands; U.S. motor car brands in 1905; Food outlets easily accessible by car.
- "He was nota foodie.". // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p96
Quotes Tushar Gandhi, great grandson of Mahatma Gandhi, regarding the use of his famous relative's name and image by and Australian take-out curry concept called Handi Ghandi.
- Raising awareness. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 16, Brands in Foodservice p40
Focuses on the use of co-branding strategy by fast-food chains. Use of this strategy in pushing promotions and new product introductions; Increased sales and boost in recognition as direct benefits; Examples of the use of co-branding by fast-food chains like Subway and McDonald's.
- To create `destination': Fast-food branders seek `good matches'. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p162
Presents the views of the four representatives from major brand food companies on the importance of branding in the fast food sector in the United States. Advantages of smaller brands; Importance of strategic alliances with major brands; Creation of brand destinations; Concentration on co-branding.
- THE WORLD'S TOP 100 MOST VALUABLE BRANDS. Darlington, Marguerite // License! Global;Jun2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p156
The article focuses on the 100 most valuable brands according to the sixth annual BrandZ report. The brand categories that experienced significant increases include fast food, luxury and technology. Emerging markets saw a significant increase in representation in the annual report, which...
- MCDONALD'S. Roberts, Toby // Campaign (UK);9/23/2005 Supplement, p41
Presents the author's views on various television advertisements of McDonald's Corp. Information about an advertisement "a day in the life"; Views on several advertisements.
- Cheesy does it. Parkinson, Giles // Bulletin with Newsweek;5/31/2005, Vol. 123 Issue 6472, p53
This article focuses on the fast-food market strategy. It's only natural that Don Meij should subscribe to the domino theory of pizza supremacy. Meij plans his expansion with military precision, and will not be tempted by the scattergun approach of rival food franchises. Pizza offers greater...
- For the record. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p6
Corrections to the articles in the June 10, 2013 issue including "Amping up the allure" and "Brands confront challenges in delivery market" are presented.
- Having it his way. Bowery, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);5/2/2007, p22
The article presents information on David Kisilevsky, senior marketing director of Burger King Corp., and his effort to promote the Burger King brand. Kisilevsky, who is in charge for North-West Europe has been on a mission to promote the Burger King brand on its values of quality. Kisilevsky...