And Theme Tie-Ins to Painter Exhibits: NY's Museum of Modern Art introduces seasonal menus
- MIDTOWN CELERIE KEMBLE. // Veranda;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p46
The article offers information on several notable places in New York City, including the shopping venue called Bonhams, a restaurant named The Plaza Food Hall, and the Museum of Modern Art.
- Dutch treat at MOMA cafe. Koplos, Janet // Art in America;Dec95, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p23
Reports on the redesign of the Garden Cafe of the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) in New York City. Idealized environments of Mondrian and his De Stijl colleagues as inspirations for the design; Treatment of the cafe as an ongoing design lab; Lighting fixtures.
- The Cosmopolitan Review. Mitchell, Yvonne Delaney // New York Amsterdam News;11/11/2004, Vol. 95 Issue 46, p26
The article focuses on some news and developments in New York, prior to the occasion of Thanksgiving Day. Seen recently enjoying Sunday brunch at Londel's was Darryl T. Downing while Denise Shaw and Debbie James were enjoying the delicacies and company at Spoonbread. The Museum of Modern Art has...
- MoMA Meets Mamas. Avery, Susan // New York;11/19/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 44, p99
Presents information on the Museum of Modern Art in New York City. Description of the museum; Educational activities in which children can participate; Admission fee.
- FOR LAUGHS. Schjeldahl, Peter // New Yorker;5/23/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p84
The article reviews the exhibition "Francis AlÃ¿s: A Story of Deception," at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.
- `Modern Starts': Raising the Barr? Stuckey, Charles // Art in America;May2000, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p51
Discusses the efforts of the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) in New York City to integrate its displays. Preview of the umbrella enterprise entitled `MOMA2000' from October 1999 through February 2001; Initial cycle of interrrelated, chronologically sequential permanent collection displays;...
- Growing pains. Heartney, Eleanor // Art in America;Jun99, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p45
Analyzes changes in New York museums and their implications to the art world. Advantages of the Museum of Modern Art's merger with the P.S. 1, New York's renovated and largest alternative space; Temporary closure of the SoHo Guggenheim; International expansion plans of Guggenheim; Dia Center...
- La razzia des musÃ©es amÃ©ricains. // Beaux Arts Magazine;aou2011, Issue 326, p16
The article presents information on art acquisitions made by the Getty Research Institute of Los Angeles, California, and the Museum of Modern Art of New York City.
- Who will be chosen to create New York's moma of the future? Moline, Julie // Architectural Record;Mar1997, Vol. 185 Issue 3, p32
Looks at the implications associated with New York City's Museum of Modern Art's (MoMA) purchase of the Dorset Hotel. Importance of the design of the remodeled museum; List of architectual firms that are being considered for the remodeling job; Process of selection of the firm to undertake the job.