See 25% Increase Ahead: Local vendors, to-go units `revive' f/s at Fla. airport
- CA One continues expansion at Fort Lauderdale airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/21/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p24
Reports the expansion plans of CA One Service Inc. on the foodservice facilities in Fort Lauderdale/Holywood International Airport in Florida. Operation of the three foodservice facilities by CA One; Location of the facilities; Services offered by the facilities.
- CA One adds Internet. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the move of CA One Svcs. to add Internet access in two of its upgraded facilities at Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Reason behind the move; Services offered by the Internet stations.
- CA One takes top awards. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Highlights the airport foodservice and retail management company CA One Services, a subsidiary of Delaware North Companies. Awards bestowed by Airports Council International-North America to CA One; Progressive concepts regarding facilities introduced by CA One.
- CA One hits impasse with airport, hot-dog vendor. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on CA One Services' problem with a black hot-dog vendor and the Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Airport commission's opposition to CA's placement of the Lynwood Fonville's hot-dog stand near the baggage claim area; Background on CA's support for minority and DBE...
- In Sept: Ontario airport set for debut. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p10
Reports that CA One Services has been awarded the food service contract for the reconfiguration of the Ontario International Airport in Los Angeles, California. Plans to include foodcourts in the new terminal buildings.
- At George Bush Airport: CA One opens Lefty's grill. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p24
Announces the opening of Lefty's Lone Star Grill restaurant at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas, which is operated by CA One Services company. Accomplishment of the contractor in introducing healthful food offerings; Foods offered at the establishment.
- Operators `wing it' in new airport marketplace. Allen, Robbie Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/94, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p37
Discusses the impact of the airports' view of travelers as customers on the food service industry. Opportunities for independent restaurant operators and chains; Need for airport concessionaires to be more flexible; BAA Pittsburgh Inc. as retail concessionaire at Pittsburgh International...
- CA One Adds Local Rest.: Mexi-Go take-out at airports. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the introduction of Mexi-Go, a takeout concept, by CA One Services at the Albuquerque International Sunport in Mexico. Food items offered by Mexi-Go.
- CA One intros $4.75 `Conewich'. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the introduction of the `conewich' by CA One Services at the Tulsa International Airport's food service operations in Oklahoma. Main selling points of the sandwich; Rationale behind the conewich concept; Pasta offerings served by CA One at other airports.