Patient Satisfaction, Food Quality Gain: NJ hosp. intros Express Select
- Lourdes brings hope to `sad city'. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;7/3/95, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p7
Features Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, N.J., winner of the 1995 Foster G. McGaw in an initiative under the American Hospital Association's Tools for Change. Programs to promote community health and partnerships in the community; Prizes; Sponsorship of the award. INSET: A model...
- N.J. ERs rank among best in the nation. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;3/5/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p2
The article announces that the 2012 Emergency Medicine Excellence Award has been presented to several New Jersey hospitals including Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Hackensack University Medical Center, and Clara Maass Medical Center.
- Companies reach out for spiritual wellness. Lasseter, Diana G. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p35
Discusses the preventive health care concept of wellness in companies. Definition of corporate wellness; Our Lady of Lourdes Wellness Center in Collingswood, New Jersey as example; Stress minimization sessions; Smoking cessation classes; Self-esteem advancement.
- Regional news. // Modern Healthcare;11/29/99, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p40
Presents articles pertaining to hospitals in the United States. Agreement of St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital of Jackson, Mississippi to pay in compensation; Decision of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in approving the merger of VA hospitals in Nashville and Murfreesboro, Tennessee;...
- N.J. medical center wins McGaw Prize. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;7/3/95, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p19
Reports that Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, N.J. has won the 1995 Foster G. McGaw Prize for working with other groups to tackle the social ills of its poor community. Lourdes' community projects; Finalists for the award.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center. Asplund, Jon // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;8/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p70
Features the Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, New Jersey as the 1995 Foster G. McGaw Prize winner presented by the Baxter Foundation and the American Hospital Association (AHA). History; Service force; Health programs; Management; Contributions to the community; Savings from...
- Taking on urban issues. Blankenau, Renee // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;8/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p98
Focuses on Foster G. McGaw Awards-finalist Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, New Jersey. Community revitalization efforts; Expansion of primary care focus; Interviews with hospital president Alexander J. Hatala.
- South Jersey hospitals in deal with Walgreens. Strauss, Eric // njbiz;6/9/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p3
The article reports that drug retail chain Walgreens is collaborating with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in Camden, New Jersey and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County in Willingboro, New Jersey for a bedside medication delivery program and the Walgreens Transitions Program.
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center Performs Mid-Atlantic Region's First Robotic Sleeve Gastrectomy. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/19/2011, p674
The article focuses on the robotic sleeve gastrectomy performed at the Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center in New Jersey, which was the first in the mid-Atlantic region. It says that weight loss surgeon Alex Gandass has completed the procedure to student Alyse Jeffers. It states that the...