In Downtown Buffalo: Delaware N. moves HQ
- Fancy 'Cabineering'? // Travel Daily;6/11/2013, p7
The article informs that a new property will be opened by Delaware North Companies at Yellowstone National Park in the U.S. that would offer 50 so-called "Explorer Cabins" that provide comforts of home and the perks of a hotel for adventurous travelers.
- Let the bidding begin--again. Byrnes, Patricia // Wilderness (07366477);Summer93, Vol. 56 Issue 201, p5
States that the Wilderness Society recently gave strong criticism to the National Park Service for awarding the Yosemite National Park concessions contract to Delaware North Companies. Calls for Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt to reopen the contract bidding process.
- Delaware North wins Asilomar contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/96, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the selection of the Delaware North Park Services division of the Delaware North Cos. to manage the Asilomar Conference State Beach and Conference Grounds in Pacific Grove, California.
- Paddlewheelers' return offers big tourism boost. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/1/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 54, p22
Focuses on the paddlewheelers owned by the multinational Delaware North Cos. in New Orleans, Louisiana. Benefits of the paddlewheelers to New Orleans tourism; Forecast on the annual economic contribution of the paddlewheelers; Revenues of the company in 2001.
- Remodeled upscale Top of the Falls reaches new heights. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;8/11/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p20
Features the remodeled Top of the Falls restaurant operated by Buffalo, New York-based Delaware North Cos. Inc. Design; Concept; Main theme in the restaurant's dining room; Repositioning of the bar area; Services offered; Cost of renovation.
- Nama 'Received Enquiries' From American Group. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2010, Issue 68, p6
The article reports on the interest shown by executives from Delaware North Companies in acquiring hotels of the National Asset Management Agency (Nama).
- Filling the Days. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p42
Focuses on the operation of Delaware North Companies, Inc. FleetCenter indoor sports and entertainment venues. Rank in terms of total gate receipts; Remarks of Richard Krezwick, FleetCenter president; Facilities and amenities of the center for the customers.
- Riding the winds of change...DNC sets course for future light. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p49
Provides information on Delaware North Cos. Inc. Services offered by the company; Enterprise portfolio; Evaluation on the performance of corporate subsidiaries.
- WITH A FOCUS ON GROWTH: Delaware North consolidates. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p16
Announces that Delaware North Companies Inc. has consolidated its business into two primary groups. Role of the consolidation move in the company's overall strategy to become an industry leader; Appointment of Dennis Szefel to the company's Hospitality and Entertainment Group; Scope of the...