Pricing Inflation Forecast: See 3% hike on menus
- Is your business truly sustainable? Stagg, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/1/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4647, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on carbon footprinting of food, another on spiralling food costs faced by professional kitchens in the Great Britain, and the low-energy luxury offered by the hotel Coworth Park in Windsor, England.
- Help for those dealing with rising food costs. LEWIS, MARK // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4675, p5
In this article, the author reflects upon the problems being faced by food service suppliers in Great Britain the due to increasing food prices and bureaucracy.
- MPs' canteen subsidy off. JOSHUA, ANITA // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/1/2016, p6
The article reports on the increasing food prices in the canteens in Indian Parliament House subsidy at Parliament from January 1, 2016 and mentions that the canteens will run on a noprofit- no-loss basis, with the periodic price hikes the principle entails and Legislators will have to pay more.
- April Brings Seasonal Price Changes. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p80
Compares the prices of United States commodities for April 2000 to aid chefs in planning their menus. Increase of chicken breast, salmon, pork belly and ground pork; Volatility of the iceberg lettuce and tomato markets.
- Vama-Ji on its way. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/31/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4246, p12
Focuses on the Vama-ji home-delivery service launched by Punjabi restaurant Vama in London, England. Goal of the restaurant for the service; Food prices.
- miami spice. Kleinman, Rebecca // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;Jul2005 WWD Smim Supplement, Vol. 190, p10
Features the restaurants Azul and Vix in Miami, Florida. Foods offered by the restaurants; Prices of the foods.
- Battle of the breakfasts. Gunn, Jessica // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/3/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4398, p14
Presents information on the cost of breakfasts served at several restaurants in England. Carmen's Cafe in London; The Wolseley in London; Little Chef in Surrey.
- Fixed-price menus help fill the tables at fine restaurants. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;2/22/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p21
The article informs that restaurants at Chicago, Illinois -area are witnessing a major comeback to fixed-price menus. Some 150 eateries will provide prix-fixe deals for Chicago Restaurant Week from February 28. Michael Taus, chef and owner of Duchamp, opened it in 2008 and designed a 25 dollar...
- Features. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/11/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4386, p24
The article presents information on the Carluccio's Caffes restaurant in England. The seating capacities of the restaurant is cited. The key personnel of the restaurant are mentioned. The menus served at the restaurant and their prices are enumerated. Several books on cooking are listed.