At SFM Conference in Philadelphia: Technology to Drive F/S Delivery
- FS/TEC '98: Latest technology marches into Atlanta. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p53
Focuses on the 1998 International Foodservice Technology Exposition held in Atlanta, Georgia. Attendance; Seminars and vendor tutorials.
- Conference hosts reception for FS/TEC attendees. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p61
Presents photographs taken during nightly cocktail receptions for attendees of the 1998 International Food Service Technology Exposition. Includes a photo of guests lining up to sample some of the fare at the reception; Elaine Wallace of Boston Pizza International.
- Lance Boxer: Big brother is here as operators prepare to face technology in the 21st century. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p38
Reports on MCI Communications Chief Information Officer Lance Boxer's keynote speech on the use of information technology in the food service industry given at the 1997 International Foodservice Technology Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Importance of information technology in...
- Benefits of computerized business management. Neil, Boyd // Business Quarterly;Summer90, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p114
Explains the value of information technology in industries. Integration with production technology; Implementation of integrated business management systems.
- Ten questions the board should be asking about IT. Morison, Robert F.; Vitalari, Nicholas P. // NACD Directorship;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
Discusses the importance of Information Technology (IT) on companies. Involvement of corporate board on IT strategy; Ten questions with corresponding answers about a company's use of IT.
- Speeding up the process. Walter, Rob // CMA Magazine;Jun92, Vol. 66 Issue 5, pIT-8
Provides information on how the sponsor of the project and users can help speed up the information technology processes and guarantee the project's success. Variables which control the dynamics of information systems; Impact of understanding the procedures and information requirements for the...
- Where does technology pay off most? // Inc.;Dec96, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p120
Informs that among growing companies, sales and marketing continues to be the area that benefits most from new information technology. Other findings of the 1996 `Inc.' 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies.
- Cyber management. Bottoms, David // Industry Week/IW;11/6/95, Vol. 244 Issue 20, p51
Informs about the development and use of various information technologies. Development of a handheld videophone by Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. Ltd. of Osaka, Japan, which would be available in the market in 1999; Introduction of Net Index, a listing co-developed with Inter@ctive Week...
- Distribution space-users are driving new diligence. Gregory, Greg // National Real Estate Investor;Aug96, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p36
Highlights the edge of utilizing information technology in distribution facility planning. Impact of information systems on the creation of modern-day distribution facility.