Sales $4,800 Daily: Upscale Eatery Thriving at U-Ky
- UK Goes Hog-and Cow-Wild with Campus Butcher Shop. // FoodService Director;7/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the partnership of the University of Kentucky's dining services in Lexington with its department of agriculture to open a full-scale butcher shop.
- U. of Kentucky `branches out.' // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p2
Reports on plans by the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky to open a foodservice operation called Ovid's, as part of the campus library scheduled to open during the 1998 spring semester. Who the operation was named after; Items offered by the foodservice; Comments from Carol Raitz,...
- UWM Restaurant Operations to participate in composting program. Brooke, Zachary // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/7/2011, p1
The article presents information on the plans of University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Restaurant Operations to participate in a composting program following an agreement for collection and pickup brokered by the Act Everywhere student group.
- DESSERT BARS PROVIDE A LITTLE: HANDHELD HEAVEN. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p96
Deals with desserts offered by food service businesses in U.S. campuses. Cost of pastries from Intermezzo Cafe at the University of Kentucky in Lexington; Dessert bars from Aramark in Oxford College in Georgia; Bakery goods from The Wildcatessen at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
- The THIRD Place. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
A review is offered for KU Dining restaurant located at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Denny's University established to train franchisees, managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the ribbon cutting conducted by Denny's for its Denny's University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The university will offer training course related to foodservice, including customer service, leadership and financial literacy. In addition, the university will play...
- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.
- TOWSON UNIVERSITY STUDENTS GET OFF-CAMPUS DINING CARD. // CardLine;3/7/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Fine Dine, a meal plan debit card created by a former Towson University student, will allow students at the Baltimore, Maryland-area school to take advantage of off-campus dining. The cards require $200 minimum deposits, and students can use them at 11 participating...