Chef Jud Flynn: Va. Tech. chef wins gold at NAFEM '99 contest
- WIN A DIGITAL WATER BATH WORTH OVER Â£1,500. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/31/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4743, p58
The article reports that a newly launched Instanta SV38 digital water bath will be offered to the winner of a contest held by the journal where one has to answer how many digital timers are there on the Instanta SV38 water bath.
- WIN AN ALTO-SHAAM COOKS HOLD OVEN WORTH OVER Â£3,500. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/29/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4771, p54
The article offers information on a contest in which readers have a chance to win the counter-top Alto-Shaam A5-250 cook and hold oven by answering a question.
- Chili Topped With Statistics. Stepan, Paul // Quality Progress;Sep2011, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p57
The article offers the author's insights regarding the use of data and Microsoft Excel to increase the opportunities of winning in a chili cook-off contest. The author says that his company held an annual chili cook-off competition in 2011, in which he failed to impress the judges from his...
- Association cooks up electrifying culinary contest. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p41
Reports that 30 of Indiana's chefs will team together to compete for top honors in the Indiana All-Electric Culinary Classic on March 9-10, 1994.
- Chuckwagon Cookoff. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/2/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p8
Several photographs from the 20th Annual Col. Charles Goodnight Chuckwagon Cookoff in Texas in September 2014 are presented.
- Tyneside student Salon Culinaire. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/26/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4312, p10
The article reports on the annual student salon culinaire competition in Newcastle, England in March 24, 2006. The college teams that are expected to participate in the competition are mentioned. Criteria for judging at the competition are cited.
- NEWS. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;5/21/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p150
Several photographs taken at the sixth annual National ProStart Student Invitational culinary competition in Charlotte, North Carolina are presented.
- NEWS FROM HOSPITALITY WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4258, p6
Reports on the prizes received by teams from Compass in the cooking competitions staged in the Culinary Theatre at Hospitality Week in 2003. Details of the competition.
- Midlands Association names its Chef of the Year finalists. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4258, p11
Reports on the line-up for the semi-final round of the 2003 Midlands Chef of the Year title announced by the Midlands Association of Chefs in England. Details of the competition; Chefs who will be working toward a first-place prize; Judges for the competition.