To Kisco Retirement: Regency retirement ctr. sold
- Park Terrace Panorama. // San Diego Business Journal;11/1/99, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p14
Reports on the construction of the Kisco Retirement Communities' Park Terrace Retirement Community in Rancho Santa Margarita in San Diego, California. Provision of housing for retired persons and Alzheimer's patients.
- Fresno senior complex closes its doors. McLain, Valerie // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/26/2005, Issue 323444, p1
Reports on the planned closure of the Hacienda, a housing complex of the Kisco Retirement Communities which caters to independent senior citizens, in Fresno, California. Reasons stopping the operations of the senior complex; Effect of the proposed closure on the residents and staff members of...
- Why Residents Now Love Dining at Laurel Lake. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p30
Focuses on in-house foodservice operation at the Laurel Lake Retirement Community in Hudson, Ohio. Services to residents in terms of food quality and personal interaction; Enumeration of amenities included; Range of fees for residents per month. INSETS: Fastfacts;Bridging the generation gap.
- Combines fine dining, special diets: Waterman Village raises resident satisfaction scores. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the food service at Waterman Village, a retirement complex in Mount Dora, Florida. Development of a diabetic/heart-healthy menu; Direct correlation between the level of satisfaction with food and the whole complex; Diabetic considerations.
- SLATED FOR FALL 2003 OPENING: LIFE CARE CTR. TO VARY F/S OPTIONS. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p14
Presents information on the foodservice options of Inverness Village, a life care retirement center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dining venues; Other services for the residents.
- At Merrill Gardens Sr. unit: Going beyond the menu. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p56
Focuses on the food service at Merrill Gardens, a retirement community in Whittier, California. Comments from food service director Dorothy Rocha; Efforts to improve staff at the facility; What is being done to enhance the meal experience at the facility.
- Arizona CCRC Gains Gluten-free Certification. // FoodService Director;7/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p14
The article announces that the Grandview Terrace senior living center in Sun City, Arizona has earned a gluten-free certification by the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness following the center's upgrades and staff training.
- Selling seniors with foodservice. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Nov97, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p34
Focuses on the important role played by the foodservice in retirement communities. Foodservice as a selling tool for the facilities; Marketing strategies used for the promotion of facilities; Projected number of facilities in the United States from 1997 to 2050. INSET: Foodservice in the...
- New bistro at CCRC increases customer satisfaction,... Watkins, Carolyn // Food Management;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p20
Highlights the food service at the Willow Valley Lifecare Retirement Communities in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Information on the complex; Profile of the community's residents; Details on the food served in the bistro.