Coming Fall 2000: New RIT marketplace to serve apt. residents
- Rochester students find themselves at Crossroads. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the opening of the Crossroads Cafe and Market at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York. Seating capacity of the cafeteria; Areas of the foodservice facility; Branded concepts present at the server; Average daily sales of the cafeteria.
- Elevating the Campus Shop Experience. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p30
The article announces awards given to campus convenience stores including the Hybrid C-Store Award to the Woods Diner at Binghamton University, the Caring for Your Retail Customers Award to Boiler Crossing/Boiler Junction at Purdue University, and the New Store Design Award to the Market at...
- RIT web site. // Editor & Publisher;7/27/96, Vol. 129 Issue 30, p28
Reports on the offer of training programs and services from Rochester Institute of Technology's Training and Professional Development division through its web site.
- Untitled. // Education;Winter92, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p246
Presents information on the National Technical Institute for the Deaf, one of Rochester Institute of Technology's eight colleges. Contact information.
- RIT offers gray balance bar. // Editor & Publisher;9/24/94, Vol. 127 Issue 39, Color in Newspapers p40C
Introduces an improved version of the RIT TRAND Chart, a gray balance bar offered by the Rochester Institute of Technology. Contact information.
- AP PhotoStream downlink at RIT. // Editor & Publisher;2/25/95, Vol. 128 Issue 8, p28P
Reports on Rochester Institute of Technology's School of Printing Management and Sciences' installation of a satellite dish and AP Leafdesk to receive photographs. Coverage; Features.
- RIT gets scanners. // Editor & Publisher;9/11/93, Vol. 126 Issue 37, p42
Reports on the donations of tabletop drum color scanners received by Rochester Institute of Technology in New York from Screen of Japan and Intergraph Corp.'s Optronics division. Screen's 1030-AI; Optronics' ColorGetter II Pro; Use of the equipment by students at the School of Printing...
- RIT. Hockenberry, Suzie // 21st Century;Jun97, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p21
The article reviews the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York.
- Editor's picks hot Web sites. // American Printer;Jul96, Vol. 217 Issue 4, p6
Features the Rochester, New York-based Rochester Institute of Technology's Web site. Features; Services offered; Access information.