Rolling Out Jan. 1: Premier/Alliant Announce E-Commerce Program Pilot
- Premier e-connects with top distributor. // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the plan of Premier Inc.'s healthcare unit to integrate its electronic commerce capability with that of institutional food distributor Alliant Foodservice Inc. Creation of seamless integration; Provision of customer base with access to Alliant's food products through Premier's...
- Alliant Foodservice Inc. Dwyer, Ann; Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;10/28/96, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p58
Reports that Alliant Foodservice Incorporated made a $1-billion-a-year deal with Premier Incorporated, a San Diego based hospital chain. Details of the plan.
- Premier/Alliant agreement is changing purchase process. // FoodService Director;4/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on the food service distribution agreement of Premier company with Alliant Foodservices company. Effect of the agreement on foodservice departments; Comments from Lynn Schaeffer, director of Catholic Materials Management; Differences in purchasing procedures.
- IN 5-YR., $350-MIL. DISTRIBUTION PACT: Guckenheimer, Alliant link. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p32
Reports on the distribution agreement signed by Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. with Alliant Foodservice Inc. Terms of the agreement; Value of the deal.
- A YEAR AHEAD OF SCHEDULE: PREMIER, ALLIANT RE-SIGN. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the renewal of the food service distribution agreement between Premier and Alliant Foodservice. Highlights of the agreement; Its advantages; Estimated annual food service volume of Premier.
- Alliant, Columbia Sussex ink distribution deal. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p64
Reports the partnership between Alliant Foodservice and Columbia Sussex Corp. in Illinois. Role of Alliant as the primary distributor of lodging and foodservice concern of Columbia; Expected revenue gain due to the agreement; Appointment of Thomas F. Zani as president of Alliant Foodservice in...
- Salad salvation. Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;3/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on the partnership of Judd Rosenberg of Cafe Descartes and Bret Schultz coowner of Alliant Foodservice Inc., Deerfield food distributor. Rosenberg and Schultz had been plotting to leave and start their own company. Rosenberg sold his house and both of them tapped savings,...
- SUPPLIER NEWS. // National Provisioner;May2001, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p1
Presents news about United States-based suppliers to the food industry, recent as of May 2001. Risco USA Corp.; ConAgra Beef Co.; Aspen Technology; Eastman Chemical Co.; The Stellar Group; Alliant Foodservice Inc.
- Food distribution giant gets new CEO with bumpy past. REWICK, C. J. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/03/99, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on Earl Mason's departure from Compaq Computer Corp. to join Deerfield, Illinois-based Alliant Foodservice Inc. as chief executive. Management changes at Compaq that included the ouster of Eckhard Pfeiffer as chief executive officer (CEO); Shareholder lawsuit against Pfeiffer and Mason...