56-Year-old man with rash, abdominal pain, and arthralgias
- ANSWER. // Gut;Aug2008, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p1040
The article provides an answer to the question on the diagnosis.
- ANSWER. // Gut;Aug2008, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p1080
The article provides an answer to the question on the unifying diagnosis.
- ANSWER. // Gut;Aug2008, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p1089
The article provides an answer to the question on what is the diagnosis.
- Facts on narcolepsy. Morehouse, Rachel // South Asian Post;6/30/2011, p10
The article presents questions and answers related to narcolepsy including when it is usually diagnosed, its causes and symptoms.
- Finding and Fighting Autism. // Time;11/12/2007, Vol. 170 Issue 20, p16
The article presents questions and answers about autism screening guidelines in the United States and if there are more cases of the condition and if parents should worry.
- Chronic abdominal pain in an alcoholic. Spiller, Robin // Gut;Feb2007, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p160
A quiz concerning the diagnosis on chronic abdominal pain in an alcoholic is presented.
- Double balloon enteroscopy reveals the diagnosis in chronic gastrointestinal bleeding. Yen, H.-H.; Chen, Y.-Y.; Soon, M.-S. // Gut;Feb2007, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p167
A quiz regarding the diagnosis in chronic gastrointestinal bleeding in a double balloon enteroscopy is presented.
- What is This Mass On Patient's Cheek? Gurwood, Andrew S. // Review of Optometry;12/15/2002, Vol. 139 Issue 12, p70
Presents a sample diagnostic quiz on how to diagnose a patient exhibiting a mass on her cheek.
- These Lids Are a Drag. Gurwood, Andrew S. // Review of Optometry;3/15/2006 Part 1 of 3, Vol. 143 Issue 3, p114
A quiz regarding diagnostic data of patient who reported pain, photophobia and lacrimation in both eyes is presented.
- Photo Quiz. Leung, Alexander K.C.; Rafaat, Massoud // American Family Physician;3/1/2003, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p1045
Presents a quiz on diagnosing a disease based on a photograph of vesicular rash on the flank and buttocks.