A HEARTFELT EVENT
- nafe 2007 WOMEN OF EXCELLENCE. Damiano, Paula // NAFE Magazine;Fall2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p10
The article announces the recipients of the annual Women of Excellence Awards presented by the National Association for Female Executives and Entrepreneurs (NAFE), including the Woman of Achievement Award to Julie Fasone Holder of Dow Chemical Co., the Rising Star Award to Upside Thinking CEO...
- MAKING THE LEAP. Pellet, Jennifer // NAFE Magazine;Spring2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p32
The article features business coach Terilee Harrison. She is the host of "Business Mom Connection Radio Show" and author of the book "The Business Mom Guide Book, More Life, Less Overwhelm for Business Moms." She recounts how she ventured into self-employment. She offers tips on how women...
- Chanel promotes Linda Russell. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/1/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 60, p12
Announces the promotion of Linda Russell to executive director of accessories for Chanel Inc., succeeding Wendy Svarre.
- Klug Gets O'Hare Award From NEW. // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;10/ 7/2011, p2
The article announces that the Network of Executive Women has received the 2011 Bobbie O'Hare Award for outstanding service.
- Outstanding mentors honored at NAFFY awards. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Nov/Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p58
Focuses on the 1995 NAFFY Awards Luncheon at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Profile of award recipients; National Association for Female Executives corporate member roster and roster of supporters.
- 2010 PANEL OF JUDGES. // Brandweek;3/22/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, pAWNY4
The article lists the panel of judges for the 2010 Advertising Women of New York (AWNY) Awards ceremony which includes Joanne Bradford, chief revenue officer for social media specialist Demand Media, Tina Brown, chief executive officer (CEO) of electronic journal The Daily Beast, and Peggy...
- For 2010 'Wonder Women', Thanks and Good Humor Overpower Tiara Jokes. // Multichannel News;3/29/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p4
The article announces the 2010 Wonder Women award given to top female executives in cable operations including Jennifer Caserta, Cathy Hetzel, and Rita Tuzon.
- Award program seeks best of state's executive women. Scharich, Joanne // Crain's Detroit Business;7/29/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p13
Reports the acceptance of nominations for the annual Executive Woman of the Year Executive Program of Grant Thornton L.L.C. in Michigan.
- CHANGING THE GAME: NO APOLOGIES: Leah Busque. Feil, Stuart // Adweek;3/18/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, Following pC24
The article, part of a special advertising section on the Changing the Game awards for women executives presented by the organization Advertising Women of New York, focuses on award winner Leah Busque, discussing her founding of the Internet industry firm TaskRabbit.