TAKEAWAYS FROM TOP WOMEN
- New Staff Hired For ISH NA; Exhibitor List Tops 120. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/10/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 15, p22
Reports the recruitment of executives for the launching of the International Sanitary and Heating North America Trade Show and Conference in Toronto, Ontario. Appointment of Bob Jarvie by Messe Frankfurt; Hiring of Christin Schrei by the Business News Publishing; Job description of Jarvie and...
- What's Your Take? E., Ron; B., Kimmy // On Wall Street;Apr2014, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p10
Two responses from online readers are presented in response to articles including "Outsized Recruitment Deals Are Liable to Fade Away," by Mickey Wasserman in February 26, 2014 issue and "3 Tips for Appealing to Female Executives," by Laura Kogen in February 26, 2014 issue.
- Yellowstone To Yukon Conservation Initiative Names New President. // National Parks Traveler;9/28/2015, p1
The article announces that Jodi Hilty was appointed president and chief scientist at the Yellowstone to Yukon Conservation Initiative (Y2Y), a charitable organization which connects habitat along the mountain ecosystem.
- New commercial manager at Brands 2 Hands. // Vending International;Jan/Feb2016, p8
The article announces that Vanessa Heaford was appointed commercial manager at asset management firm Brands 2 Hands.
- Long Island Center to honor achievers. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/20/98, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women's holding of its 19th Achievers' Awards Dinner on May 7, 1998 at the Crest Hollow Country Club. Presentation of awards for Long Island women's achievements; Sponsors include AccuStaff Inc. and Putman Investments.
- Nation's executive women gather here. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/30/99, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p10
Focuses on Cleveland, Ohio's hosting of the annual meeting of Executive Women International (EWI). Leadership training sessions; Networking luncheon; Keynote speech by Ameritech Ohio President Jackie Woods; Trade show.
- Networking for business. // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p54
Reports on the National Association for Female Executives' (NAFE) Insider's Breakfast `Benefiting from a Network: How to Turn Opportunities into Business,' held on May 3, 1994. Speakers; Six steps to successful networking.
- Turn your visions to ventures. Tunick, George // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug94, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p82
Comments on the National Association for Female Executives' (NAFE) satellite conference, `From Vision to Venture.' Keynote speaker; Other speakers.
- How to get even more out of NAFE satellite conferences. Engler, Marcy // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jan/Feb95, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p55
Focuses on the advantages to be gained from participating in the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) Satellite Conferences. Benefits to individuals and groups; Involvement of groups not affiliated with NAFE.