- Top Spin 2. Mckelvey, Ben // Ralph;Jul2006, p145
The article reviews the video game Top Spin 2, developed by 2K Sports for Xbox 360.
- CASE STUDY. Gaudiosi, John // Advertising Age;3/17/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p38
The article describes the partnership of Pontiac and 2K Sports which allows Pontiac to advertise in 2K Sports' "College Hoops 2K8" video game. The advertising agency Denuo, directed by Matt Story, helps Pontiac organize a virtual tournament open to owners of the video game. Microsoft is also...
- MICROSOFT SELLS 2.5M KINECTS. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;12/6/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p26
The article reports that more than 2.5 million units of the Xbox 360 Kinect controller free system were sold by Microsoft.
- Multichannel Viewers Will Like Xbox TV. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p31
The article focuses on the content deals of Microsoft Corp. to offer cable network-based on-demand services for its Xbox 360.
- MORE IN STORE FOR XBOX LIVE. // Daily Variety;12/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 44, p1
The article offers brief information on the latest version of the XBox 360 from Microsoft Corp.
- Controller-Free Gaming. // Popular Mechanics;Sep2010, Vol. 187 Issue 9, p30
The article offers information on the Microsoft Kinect gesture-command system for Xbox 360 from Microsoft Corp.
- Microsoft brings on-demand TV to Xbox. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;10/12/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p7
The article reports on the plan of Microsoft Corp. to bring on-demand television programs and other content to its Xbox 360 through its gaming consoles.
- Xbox 360 with Kinect shows off new tricks. // Flare (Pakistan);7/15/2011, p65
The article reports on the addition of features including YouTube social networking site, voice commands, and television shows to U.S.-based Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360 platform with Kinect in 2011.
- Xbox Gets More Content. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;12/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 50, p8
The article reports on the availability of a series of updates to the Xbox 360 video game console from Microsoft on December 6, 2011.