Bonnaroo a Current Event
- Programming:. // CableFAX Daily;8/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 162, p2
The article offers the programming line-ups of several cable television companies in the U.S. The World Wrestling Entertainment's "Monday Night Raw" will be aired on Sci Fi not on USA. As part of a contract, the U.S. Open will be aired on USA, covering the time slot of "Monday Night Raw"....
- 'DAILY' EXEC GOES CURRENT. // Daily Variety;5/8/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that Current TV has hired Madeleine Smithberg, co-creator and executive producer of "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart." as its creative consultant and executive producer. She will work with Current's creative team to conceive, develop and produce a new franchise for the...
- WIRED FOR CURRENT. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;10/9/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that Al Gore's Current TV made its first deal outside the U.S. in launching a local version on Rupert Murdoch's Blightly satcaster Bskyb. BSkyB chief executive James Murdoch explains that Current TV is bringing the Web's sense of empowerment to television for the first time....
- LOCAL STATIONS DON'T GO BEGGING. Meils, Cathy // Variety;6/14/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 5, p24
Focuses on the 10th International Festival of Local Television Broadcasters, held on June 5, 2004 in Prague, the Czech Republic. History of the festival; Television programs which won Golden Beggar awards from the festival.
- TV FOR YOU AND ME. Martin, Denise // Advocate;12/4/2007, Issue 998, p59
The article discussed gay-themed television programming. Networks like Logo and Here are primarily aimed at lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered people, but producer-director Dave O'Brien, who made the documentary "Hip Hop Homos," says that they are not the ideal venue for gay programming....
- GONE WITH THE WINDS. CARSON, TOM // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2015, p92
The article discusses about television programs of the 1980's and how they have changed now and today the shows one identifes with mainly reflect how privileged or not one is.
- "TV: The Global Wasteland.". // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1977, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p96
This article discusses then article "TV: The Global Wasteland," an Atlas Report which was published in the July 1977 issue of the "Atlas World Press Review." In France, family dependence on television (TV) had reached such proportions that one has the impression that a broken TV is more serious...
- Local biz eyes breakout role. Vivarelli, Nick // Variety;6/29/2009, Vol. 415 Issue 7, pA10
The article focuses on RomaTVScreenings, a part of the Rome Fiction Fest television program exhibition to be held in July, 2009, in which fiction television programs produced in Italy are presented to foreign television broadcasters and syndication companies. RomaTVScreenings was created to...
- November TX guide. // Televisual;Nov2004, p86
Presents a guide of television programs for the month of November 2004 in Great Britain.