THE GOOD FIGHT
- LIFETIME NETWORKS. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC46
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television company Lifetime Networks. The programming of the company's various cable television networks is discussed. Ratings are examined for several of the company's more popular programs including "Project Runway" and...
- 'Army Wives' Finale Lifetime's Most Watched Telecast. Guthrie, Marisa // Broadcasting & Cable;9/3/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 35, p22
The article reports that the August 26, 2007 broadcast of the television program "Army Wives" was the highest-rated program in the history of the Lifetime cable television network. It was the final episode of the program's initial season. The program has been an enormous success with women...
- Andrea Wong's Lifetime Project. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;9/3/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the recovery of the Lifetime Television network under president and CEO Andrea Wong. Wong celebrated the highest-rated series in Lifetime's history at the "Army Wives" wrap party in September 2007. Television network owners Walt Disney Co. and Hearst Corp. moved swiftly to...
- Lifetime Shows Its Lighter Side. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;4/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the focus of television network Lifetime on producing original comedy shows. Overview of Lifetime comedy shows in development; Television shows included in Lifetime programming for 2005.
- Andrea Wong. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;1/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p22
The article features Andrea Wong who is included in the 2008 "12 to Watch" list of "TelevisionWeek." Wong is the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Lifetime Entertainment Services. After Wong took over the company, Lifetime launched "Army Wives," which proved to be the most watched...
- Program Deals:. // CableFAX Daily;4/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 68, p3
Announces that season 1 episodes of the TV program "Desperate Housewives" will be aired at Lifetime cable TV network in August 2006.
- Feeling Punchy? Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;6/18/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p2
The article offers information on a campaign launched by television network Oxygen to encourage media buyers to advertise. The network will be parking a mobile boxing ring outside advertising agencies and will encourage buyers to practice their punching and kickboxing. The initiative will remind...
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;7/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 134, p3
The article reports that a household rating of 0.78 was earned by the cable television program "Bridezillas" of Women's Entertainment. This was the network's second-highest original series rating ever.
- Using Web to Drive TV Tune-In. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;5/19/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p42
The article reports that broadcast and cable networks increasingly are turning to the Web to help drive tune-in to their on-air programs. When Animal Planet launched reality show "Groomer Has It," the cable network concentrated most of its marketing efforts online. Lifetime also has turned to...