Disney Melds Global Units
- Online:. // CableFAX Daily;6/5/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 108, p2
Reports on the success of the video streaming of Walt Disney Channel's "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" television serials on June 1, 2006. Statistics posted by the effort; Other plan of Walt Disney.
- We Need Public TV. Lee, S. Yen // Chinese American Forum;Apr1995, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p24
The article presents the author's proposition to maintain a clean public TV system for educational purpose in the United States. TV programs have tremendous impact on the behaviors of viewers according to surveys and studies, particularly on the young and the immature people. The author has...
- 'Multi' media springs out of the reality TV craze. Hatfield, Stefano // Ad Age Global;Aug2001, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p17
Presents information on reality television (TV) programs in Great Britain. Details of the shows `Big Brother' and `Survivor'; Multimedia opportunities for the reality TV programs; Claims about reality TV programs.
- New Wendt show taps into `Car Talk'. Coe, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;3/6/95, Vol. 125 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the debut of Disney Television's show `The George Wendt Show,' based loosely on brothers Tom and Ray Magliozzi, who host National Public Radio's automobile-tip show `Car Talk.' `Cheers' alumnus and Pat Finn as show's stars.
- Uproar Over Disney's first 'Latina princess'. // Moderate Voice;10/30/2012, p19
The article reports on the criticism against Walt Disney Co.'s decision to choose a Latina to lead the television series "Sofia the First," in the U.S.
- Disney rolls out `Doug' strip for '98. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;01/12/98, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the plan of Walt Disney Television Animation to bring its animated `Doug' franchise out as a strip for the fall of 1998. Viewing of the series on American Broadcasting Company; Uncertainties relating to `Disney's Doug; Details on `Disney Doug.'
- Gargoyles growing. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/7/94, Vol. 124 Issue 45, p30
Reports on the ratings performance of Walt Disney Television Animation's `Gargoyles' animated show on its special stripped debut October 24-28, 1994. Regular weekly slot.
- Doraemon Debuts on Disney. // Tokyo Journal;2014, Vol. 33 Issue 275, p71
The article reports on children's television channel Disney XD's broadcasting of the Japanese animated television show "Doraemon" in the U.S. starting in July 2014.
- TransTasman TV : Rocking the Mouse House. // Onfilm;Oct2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on the production of the television series "Camp Rock the Tasman" from Disney Channel Australia and New Zealand. The show takes the movie plot and doses it up with reality television. The production spent a week filming at Camp Adair, 40 minutes south of Auckland. Producer,...