VH1 Touts New Shows, Night
- Active Television Viewing and The Cultivation Hypothesis. Rouner, Donna // Journalism Quarterly;Spring84, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p168
Examines the role of active television viewing in elaborating the television viewing behavior in Dane County, Wisconsin. Influence of exposure on the perception of a person; Total number of respondents that participated in the telephone interview; Types of television viewing constructs.
- Missing the digital boat? // Televisual;Dec2005, p9
The article presents the author's view on the response of broadcasters to digital technology in Great Britain. He shows the conditions and the challenges confronting the broadcasting industry in the country. He calls on the broadcasters to take advantage of technology to gain and re-build its...
- THE DEMOS. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/8/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 49, p15
Provides information on the demographics of TV viewers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania as of March 2003. Percentage of college graduates in the area; Interest of adults on various sports programs.
- THE DEMOS. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 28, p21
Presents statistics on the audience share in television broadcasting in Kansas City, Missouri from February 2002 to March 2003.
- Global tube time up. James, Alsion // Daily Variety;4/12/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that worldwide television viewership has increased. According to a report, the worldwide television watching has increased by three minutes a day to three hours and seven minutes. However, less people in Great Britain and France watched television in 2006 while Italians and...
- Las Vegas. Schwirtz, Mira // MediaWeek;07/26/99, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p17
Reports on the challenge in producing a television (TV) telecast in Las Vegas, Nevada that will hold the attention of the market's diverse and changing viewership. Nielsen May 1999 ratings data on the Las Vegas affiliates of major TV networks; Action taken by Las Vegas stations to keep pace...
- Consumers Still Cloudy on TVE's Value. Baumgartner, Jeff // Broadcasting & Cable;2/1/2016, Vol. 146 Issue 5, p16
Statistics are given regarding the different benefits and services obtain from television providers offered by Spanish state-owned public-service television broadcaster TVE based on the survey of U.S. television viewers.
- Quality push for Seven in 2005. Clarke, Geoff // B&T Weekly;12/3/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2500, p19
The article reports that in contrast to 2004, Seven Network has opted for quality over quantity in 2005. 2004 will certainly be the year Seven would like to forget or at least hope the market forgets. In 2005, it has chosen to concentrate on quality. There are only three new programs on the...
- Top five shows. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2005 Supplement, Special section p25
This article presents information about the top five television shows in Great Britain during 1955 to 2004. Some of them are: Royal Variety Show; Coronation Street; Sunday Night at the Palladium; The Special Royal Performance; Benny Hill Show; Diamonds are Forever; Sale of the Century; Survival...