Visit to the Reebok Stadium
- WONDER OF WEMBLEY. // Rugby League Week;8/22/2007, p43
The article focuses on the 90,000-seater Wembley Stadium in London, England where the final rugby match of Challenge Cup between Catalans and St Helens will be played. It states that the Wembley is the most famous and expensive stadium in the world. It notes that the Wembley staged English rugby...
- WARRIORS EXPERIENCE WANDERLUST. MASCORD, STEVE // Rugby League Week;5/16/2012, p8
The article informs that Auckland, New Zealand's Warriors, rugby football team is looking for more options to play more matches in Eden Park, New Zealand, in 2013.
- TIGERS ON THE PROWL AT SFS. Mascord, Steve // Rugby League Week;9/1/2010, p10
The article reports on Wests Tigers rugby league team's contract with the Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust according to which Tigers will have to play their home final at the SFS stadium of the trust in Sydney, New South Wales (NSW) in September 2010.
- Ilfracombe field's on the bones of its grass. BURGIN, ROBERT // Rugby League Week;3/17/2016, p33
The article reports that the community of Ilfracombe, England hopes that the groundworks for their rugby football field will result to the return of the Ilfracombe Scorpions rugby football team in 2016.
- 50 YEARS OF GRAND FINALS. // Rugby League Week;10/6/2004, Issue 32, p36
This article presents information on some news related to rugby football matches which have been played over the years. It is informed that a match between the Roosters and the Bulldogs was played on October 3, 2004 at Telstra Stadium. The match referee was Tim Mander. It is also reported that...
- News. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;2/21/2015, Issue 816, p03
The article reports that the Wakefield council in England has approved the planned stadium for the Castleford Tigers rugby league club.
- HERRINGS CATCH OF THE DAY. ADAMS, TONY // Rugby League Week;4/17/2013, p35
The article focuses on the victory of the rugby team Brisbane Broncos over the Canberra Raiders team in the 1990 grand final at the Sydney Football Stadium.
- NEW ZEALAND RUGBY PLAYERS' ASSOCIATION. // NZ Rugby World;May2011, Issue 141, p72
A photograph of the Crusaders rugby team, whose home ground was damaged by the earthquake that struck Christchurch, New Zealand on February 22, 2011, is presented.
- QUIZ MANIA. // Rugby League Week;6/26/2014, p36
A quiz related to rugby football is presented which includes one on Ron Massey Cup, the other on the traditional name of Suncorp Stadium and the third on West Tigers, rugby team.