North West Region
- WHAT to WATCH: Tuesday. Flynn, Gillian; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;12/14/2007, Issue 969, p62
The article reviews the television program "Life on Mars," starring John Simm.
- PICK OF THE WEEK. // New Statesman;3/19/2007, Vol. 136 Issue 4836, p44
In this article the editors of the magazine recommend to readers three television programs being broadcast in Great Britain in March 2007. The three shows featured are "Mansfield Park," starring Billie Piper, "Life on Mars" and the documentary television program "The Trial of Saddam Hussein."
- Correction. // People;10/27/2008, Vol. 70 Issue 17, p6
A correction is presented to the October 13, 2008 issue, regarding the length of time traveled by the main character of the television program "Life on Mars."
- Made in NYC. Soll, Lindsay; North, Jesse; Schwindt, Oriana // Entertainment Weekly;10/24/2008, Issue 1017, p18
The article discusses several television programs filmed in New York City including "Life on Mars," "Fringe" and "30 Rock."
- KEEPIN' IT REAL. Raftery, Brian M. // Entertainment Weekly;06/23/2000, Issue 546, p10
Presents information on the Summer 2000 programming lineup of television networks in the United States. Influence of the television program `Survivor'; Setup of the program `Suddenly Susan'; Features of the program `Life on Mars.'
- PICK OF THE WEEK. // New Statesman;2/12/2007, Vol. 136 Issue 4831, p46
The article reviews a number of television programs, including "Primeval," "The Verdict," featuring J. Archer, and "Life on Mars."
- Fall TV Trend Report. Kellum, Dan // O, The Oprah Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p66
The article provides information on several television shows that are due to start in the 2008 Fall season in the U.S. It includes "The Ex List," which relates the story of a woman who embarks on a manhunt after a psychic told her that she already dated her future husband. Another is "Life on...
- 'Mars' off in new slot; Couric forav founders. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;1/30/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 19, p4
The article focuses on the ratings of several television programs. It informs that the return of ABC Television Networks' television program "Life on Mars," to a new time period did not improve its ratings which was at 2.1/6 in adults between 18-49 with 6.5 million viewers. The ratings for...
- Highlights:. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Daily;7/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 140, p4
Presents the schedule of television programs slated to air on July 20-23, 2006 in the U.S. "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?; "Life of Mars"; "Fallen."