CHANGE NEEDS A CREATIVE APPROACH
- 10 Questions with...Fred Mandell on Creative Secrets of the Great Masters. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
The article presents an interview with Fred Mandell, innovation, leadership and creative consultant, and principal of The Lennick Aberman Leadership Group, on leadership and creativity. Mandell believes that the biggest gap in business today is lack of innovation in leadership. Mandell...
- Developing leaders for creative efforts: A domain-based approach to leadership development. Mumford, Michael D.; Hunter, Samuel T.; Eubanks, Dawn L.; Bedell, Katrina E.; Murphy, Stephen T. // Human Resource Management Review;Dec2007, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p402
Abstract: As we move into the 21st century, innovation, sustained innovation, has become a critical determinant of organizational success and survival. Although we know much about potential influences on innovation, little is known about the actions that should be taken to develop the people who...
- New Operating Reality. Debold, Elizabeth // Leadership Excellence Essentials;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
The article discusses the components of transformative leadership. A definition of creative responsibility is provided. The three levels involved in transforming the course of managing a business are enumerated. Transformative leadership has five core principles.
- Get Creative. Schulaka, Carly // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2015, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including an interview with financial services professional Fred Mandell and creativity in life and the workplace.
- Creative Leadership for Directing Changes. Kuan Chen Tsai // Business Management & Strategy (BMS);Dec2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p76
With technological superiority and globalization, critical changes in the world have lead to uncertainty and ambiguity towards the future. By understanding these dynamics, creative leaders position themselves to lead organizations toward a more desirable direction. Specifically, leaders play a...
- Intervention for Creativity: An OD Approach. Plunkett, Daniel // Training & Development Journal;Aug88, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p68
Examines the relationship between organizational development and creativity. Promotion of creativity in an organization; Problem identification and diagnostic analysis; Commitment to jobs.
- Our Journey in the OD Network. Vogel, Judy; Glaser, David // OD Practitioner;Summer2014, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the authors' experience of being a practitioners in the organization development (OD) networks.
- CHANGING ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE FOR INNOVATION THROUGH LEADERSHIP: AN EXPLORATORY REVIEW AND RESEARCH AGENDA. Shanker, Roy; Bhanugopan, Ramudu; Fish, Alan // Review of Management Innovation & Creativity;Spring2012, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p105
Leadership styles; particularly transformational and transactional, should be given further prominence in organisations, as there is evidence to support, their dimensions influence organizational innovation, and manipulating leadership behaviours can affect the climate for innovation. Further...
- the life workout. // Good Health & Medicine;Jan2008, p32
Several quizzes are presented about career change, creativity, sleep and affection.