FOLLOW THE HOUSE RULES
- FRIENDS OF THE FAMILY. McColl, Gina // BRW;5/1/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p55
The article reports on trends related to workplace reform and policy, citing the emergence of more family-friendly work practices for business in Australia as of May 2008. There has been an increasing acceptance of flexible work practices and the right of employees to request conditions. The...
- Non-compliance over Act is not an option. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;4/1/2003, p2
No abstract available.
- High time for flex-time. Faris, Jack // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/23/96, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p18
No abstract available.
- Employment law clinic: Flexible working. Willmott, Ben // Personnel Today;11/12/2002, p14
Discusses the legal and practical implications of flexible working measures introduced by the Employment Act 2002 of Great Britain. Facilities for employees under the act prior to its approval in the Parliament of Great Britain; Provisions of the act; Need for review of existing policies by the...
- New law can be flexible. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;5/12/2003, Issue 1667, p28
Reports on a legislation that allows employees with child under six years old or disabled child under 18 years old to ask for flexible working hours in Great Britain.
- Hours by arrangement. Walsh, Mary; Exten-Wright, Jonathan // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p8
Discusses the implications of flexible working hours for employers and employees in Great Britain in 2003. Enforcement of the Employment Act; Right of parents of children aged under six or of disabled children under 18 to work flexibly providing they have the qualifying length of service; Need...
- Employment law checklist. Aikin, Olga // People Management;5/16/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p51
Discusses the legal developments affecting the workplace in Great Britain. Employee's contractual terms and back claims for wage reductions under the transfer of undertakings; Terms for permitting contract changes; Information about the use of marking systems in redundancy selection.
- EMPLOYMENT LAW ADVICE. // Commercial Motor;10/20/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5455, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to employment law including the definition of collective amenities, the qualifying period of agency workers, and the definition of basic working conditions.
- Employment law myths exposed. // Computer Weekly;7/29/2008, p24
The article introduces an article by lawyers Anna West and Adam Rice about workplace rights, which can be read on www.computerweekly.com.