Self-evaluation makes for happier staff
- RETURNING FIRE. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;10/4/2007, p19
The article presents a rating given to South Africa Revenue Service contact center. The author asked for some basic information about filing tax return online. The author said that the time she spent to speak to an agent tried her patience. It is said that the agent's behavior shows the lack of...
- THE BIG THIRST. Makholwa, Andile // Finweek;7/2/2009, p18
The author rates the performance of Johannesburg Water (JW) call center in South Africa. The author cites the water interruption in their area due to water pipe construction, which prompted him to inquire for further planned water disruptions. The author relates his experience in talking to a...
- Service Revs Up Nissan's Turnaround. Myron, David // CRM Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p54
Reports on the benefits from the installation of the Witness's eQuality Balance product at the Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. call center to gain an enhanced understanding of agent performance levels. Responsibility of call center managers and supervisors; Evaluation of agent performance;...
- The Queuing Model of M/M/S/K + M Based on the Impatience and Changeable Service Rate. Junjian Xia; Meiying Li; Yan Guo // Journal of Systems Science & Information;Sep2009, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p269
The work flow of call center is a typical stochastic service system. This article exploites service rate, which is the most controllable artificial factor of call center, and integrates the abandoning rate of impatient customers, models a new-style call center's queuing model - the queuing model...
- Good and bad staff monitoring at the call centre. Houlihan, Maeve // European Business Forum;Summer2007, Issue 29, p11
The article discusses the staff monitoring practices at the call center. It is stated that call center employees are often confused which to prioritize between quality or quantity. The automatic call distribution system is also discussed, stating that it records activity and announces...
- DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT... ACTIVITY RATES MATTER. // Management Today;Mar2010, p16
The article discusses the impact of focusing deeply about activity rates on people who run salesforce, call centres or credit control departments.
- Is your company on the line? TAPSELL, SHERRILL // New Zealand Management;Sep98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p49
Examines the impact of call centers on customer service in New Zealand. Affordability and functionality of call centers; Clear Communications' offer of call center rental solutions; Software used in the operation of call centers; Businesses which have been using call centers; Services offered...
- Balancing the Numbers. Friedman, Tsily // Industrial Management;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the importance of customer contact centers or call centers for business enterprises. Call center management; Metrics for management; How to balance the metrics to create an overall view of call center performance.
- Half of U.K. mobile users prefer online customer service. // RCR Wireless News;7/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p16
Reveals that majority of mobile telephone users in Great Britain prefer online customer service than call center service. Details of the survey conducted by Fujitsu and Netonomy; Marketing of online customer service.